Epilogue°

"I wanna put you
In 7 positions for
Seventy minutes
You get it babe"

"I wanna put youIn 7 positions forSeventy minutes You get it babe"

4 months later

The day had come. It was their wedding day.
It had been four months since he came back from the 'dead'.

Jeongha woke up to haechan's hand rubbing her waist as he planted several kisses on her cheek. "good morning love" he whispered, voice raspy due to those being his first words since he had awaken. Her head buried deeper into his chest mumbling incoherent words. "We have to get up, eat breakfast and start getting ready" Grabbing pieces of hair that laid on her face he placed them with the rest, passing his hand through her hair in a soft manner. He stared at her beautiful sculptured face. One he would look at for the rest of his life. He would be commiting to someone for the first and last time. He would share every detail of his next events with her. He's giving his heart to her. Making amends to the love of his life.

He fell into deep thought as he viewed her sleeping state. The way the between of her eyebrows furrowed slightly. Her long eyelashes contrasting or the way the left side of her face squished making her lips form into a pout. A small scar fell on the side of her cheek from a past mission they had together. He reminisced the past.

"Love, we really have to get up" he said once again shaking her shoulder. The girl not budging an eye open. "Love" he dragged out. "jeongha" at her name being said she opened her eyes looking at the male. "Don't call me that" she muttered as her face scrunched up.

Sitting up in bed she passed her hands through her hair. She turned her face to look at him "Should we take a shower" a playful grin laid on her lips. "I was saving it for the night but if you say so" standing up he took her into his arms carrying her to the bathroom, jeongha's laugh vibrated into his chest.

~

"I'll be in my room the whole day, I'll see you in the afternoon" jeongha pecked his lips after she finished eating. "The makeup people and some of the girls are gonna be up there helping you" haechan said referring to the other members girlfriends.

Leaving up the stairs she entered her room seeing a table set up with all kinds of makeup and hair necessities. Her dress hanged neatly by a wall, a female by the name of yeon spoke up. "Hi, I'm their hairstylist, all the crazy hair they get is done by me" she laughed making jeongha let out a chuckle. "I'll be doing your hair and she'll be doing your makeup" her hand moved to a slight shorter girl. "Hi, seol" she introduced.

She sat down in a tall chair bright white light shining her way for the makeup artist to see better. "are you nervous?" Yeon uttered as she parted her hair sparking up a conversation. "Yes, I mean we've been together for a while now but it still feels so new I lost him and he just came back but I'm ready to commit" jeongha blurted. Yeon made her feel comfortable as they spoke of other topics. "how did you meet them?" Jeongha asked "I met taeyong first he used to go to my salon to get his hair done then we became close and he introduced me to all the others since then I've been taking care of their scalps"