chapter 13°

"I was born to love you but,
now we hate each other"

It had been about 3 hours of them going from class to class now having their lunch break they found their way to the cafeteria

Being a big campus many indoor and outdoor tables they sat down inside after finding the rest of their friends.

Just as they approched them she had once again let go of his hand to avoid the teasing remarks of the members.

Sitting down next to each other, food was in front of them deciding to eat.

"Who was the girl from earlier" renjun broke the silence making jeongha freeze closing her mouth placing her spoon by the plate. "No one" she said not wanting to remember past events.

"She was clearly someone, that 'bestfriends boyfriend' seemed kinda personal" said renjun continuing to push at her buttons.

"She slept with my boyfriend" she said blandly not giving details, haechan next to her on the other hand had his eyes turn dark at the mension of boyfriend, he didn't know she had a boyfriend.

"That's it? no explanation" jeno added. "What is there to explain, a bitch slept with another bitch, plus I kinda got my payback I slept with her ex which she was obsessed with. NO FEELINGS THO. we both did it to get back at her." Jeongha said the rest of the members surprised at her sayings "oiii, didn't know you had it in you jeongha" mark said
"what a bad bitch" said renjun.

Jeongha only smiled. Feeling a hand grab her thigh she turned around to see haechan with an expression she couldn't quite figure out. "What" she asked. Seeing how he only kept looking at her she smiled putting her hand on top of his that was still positioned in her thigh.

The others didn't really question it knowing there was something going on. They had already placed their bets long ago.

"Well we gotta go we got dance" said jeongha as her and haechan stood up. "Wait for me I have dance too" jisung said finishing up his food, they all left not before saying bye to the rest.

"Noona, what are we doing today for dance"
Seeing jisung act so smiley and excited about dancing she pinched his cheeks at his cuteness.
"It's free class Mondays and Fridays we usually just do our own thing. There is several dance rooms we can just go to one and do whatever we want" nodding at her explanation they entered the dance room.

Starting music, the three of them had let their bodies loose dancing to a playlist of krnb and hip-hop. The sounds of music entering their body resembling each others moves they all saw their reflection in the mirrors that surrounded them. Their shoes making contact with the floor radiating a squeeky sound. After what felt like an hour of non stop dancing the music came to an end.