chapter 6°

"Busy on the weekend
         Caught up in your own small world"

                    "Busy on the weekend         Caught up in your own small world"

The next day she was still there. She didnt know what to do since the argument with haechan. One of the members would go in and give her food- then leave. Nothing was said. She didnt want to leave without saying anything because she was scared they would do something to her- they are a mafia after all.

A knock was heard, turning her head she saw him looking at her with his eyes. Dark. Very much different from before. "Taeyong wants you in his office." Jeongha stood up and walked out of the room following him to taeyong's office. Donghyuck knocked, after hearing a 'come in' they entered.

"Have a seat" the leader signaled to the two chairs in front of him. When they were seated a short silence was followed by taeyong "jeongha I have been told that you know haechan personally-" as he was talking he was interrupted by her "not really it was only a one time thing" taeyong felt the tension between them, eyeing haechan for a second before speaking up again "like i was saying, there has been a complication with the people at the convenience store that day. It seems like they know who you are- and it could end up with someone dead if we dont take the precautions that we should. So im going to introduce you to all of nct i know you only saw a couple of us, but it also means that you have to stay with us for the time being until we know you can go back to your home." "I cant stay here I have college a career to finish not to mention being in a house full of gang members is dangerous either way whats the difference?!" She said angrily "we can keep you safe here out there I cant have one of my members looking out for you 24/7 it will put you and them at risk not one but two lives" she didnt say anything after that. "Take her to her room, meet me in the meeting room in 5" he said to the boy who had kept quite the whole time exiting his office.

Haechan stood up, jeongha following after him.

The walk to the third floor where all the other rooms were was silent. They hadn't spoken since the argument in the medical room. Haechan eyes looked cold holding no emotion so she couldn't tell if he was mad or not.

They arrived at her new room. It was a good size room compared to her apartment. She had a big closet, a king sized bed, black furniture decorating her surrondings. "That door leads to our bathroom" donghyuck spoke for the first time "our bathroom?" She questioned. "Our rooms are connected by the bathroom just like every other room in this floor"he responded to her question. "Oh okay" was all she said "they are picking up all your stuff from your home if you need to purchase anything you will be given a card for online shopping you cant go out until its safe" he repeated what his leader had instructed him to say to her. "We have to go now your belongings will be here when we are done with the meeting" was the last thing haechan said, both exiting her new room.

"Dreamies will be here any minute they were training." Johnny,one of the members in the meeting room said to taeyong. "Okay, we'll wait" just as he had spoken 6 figures entered the room, jeongha hadnt looked up, swimming in thoughts until she heard a voice, familiar voice. She looked up seeing him shocked, both of them were having a staring contest everyone else seeing it happen.
"Jisung!?"
"Noona?!"
They both said at the same time. "Yah, PARK JISUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A GANG?" jeongha screamed to jisung. All jisung did was go up to her with a smile on his face and embrace her in a big hug. "Ah noona, DID THEY KIDNAP YOU, SHOULD I KILL THEM" jisung said ready to fight anyone who hurts jeongha. They cared for eachother so much they were like siblings.
"Well they kinda kidnapped me but its okay"jeongha laughed. "Well looks like she knows more than one person" johnny said, taking a glace at haechan who rolled his eyes at his statement. Johnny laughed it off. "We should sit" taeyong instructed. The members taking their seats "haechan hyung, move i want to sit with jeongha" jisung told haechan who once again rolled his eyes wanting to end this meeting already. Jeongha snickered at jisung and haechan's bickering. When they were seated haechan in front of jeongha. They started the meeting.  The members introduced themselves one by one, jeongha's brain couldn't process all the names 23 people saying their names and their positions is hard to process. "Woah okay can we stop give me 3 minutes to process, too much information at once" the members stopped and the room fell to a silence. Jeongha's fingers doing circles in the sides of her head. A few minutes passed and she then signaled them to continue.