Chapter 63 Moonlight

The night sky was radiant with its twinkling stars. Ban sighed up at the aura he felt joining him. His eyes changing to a shocking azure that faded just as fast. His hands were at his back as the footsteps closed on him. "I thought you would be asleep by now."

"How could I go to bed again without seeing my favorite person?" Taka asked, his brown eyes meeting the blues of Ban.

"You're as eager as ever."

"We haven't had sex since your return. You've been gone for two days, and we haven't shared a bed in six. Can you blame me? I've missed you."

Ban turned around to face his lover. "We did the other night." Taka glared at him and he bit the inside of his mouth. "I mean... I've missed you too."

Taka chuckled, running a hand over his hair. "That was clear, you nearly devoured me at the medical wing when I walked you out." Taka worried his bottom lip, remembering their heated kiss. "You were impatient... and quite hard. I would have let you fuck me if the others hadn't been near."

The corners of Ban's lips pulled up into a smirk and

Taka swore under his breath at how sexy Ban looked.

"Darling, you seem very aroused right now." Ban noted.

"Urgh, do you have to be so damn beautiful?"

Ban snickered. "Thank you. But you are more gorgeous than any other person I've ever seen."

Taka's cheeks reddened and opened his mouth, trying to think of the right words. "Baneel... you always do this. You always make me speechless."

Ban strode towards him, his dark shoulder-length hair blowing in the night's wind. Ban looked down at him. He rose his hands, running his fingers down the long braid of Taka before tugging on the end. "Then, I guess I'm doing something right." He pulled at the hair tie that kept his braid from unraveling and ran his fingers through it unbraiding it, he repeated the same action with the left braid. "I love your hair like this." He muttered as he combed his fingers into the thick maim at Taka's nape, making his eyes flutter, a moan slipping from his mouth.

"It gets tangled when I don't." He exhaled. "Baneel... umpf."

"Louder." He urged, stepping closer as he fisted his hand in the wavy hair of his lover.

Taka shuddered, his hands clutching at Ban's chest as his head fell back under the older man's tug. A shiver ran through him and he groaned. "Fuck... Baneel please."

"Please what?" He whispered.

"Please fuck me..." His eyes flickered green softly, the glow making Ban's eyes glow also.

"Whatever you want, my dear." He said, words falling on deaf ears for Taka who had moved his hands to grip at Ban's forearms, his eyes rolled back in his head. "Under the stars? Or on the bed?" Ban asked.

Taka didn't reply so Ban stopped, letting his hair go as he looked at the younger Witch whose eyes snapped open.

"W-why did you stop?"

"You haven't answered me." He clarified. Taka groaned as Ban moved his hands away. "Darling, come here." He said, holding out his hand.

Taka looked over at his lover, his long black hair blowing in the breeze, a few strands brushing over his face as he looked at Ban. The one man that he never would have thought that he'd end up with. Ban came off as a someone who was cold and hard to communicate with, but when Taka first saw him, he couldn't keep his eyes off him, couldn't escape that sharp blue gaze.

He was still so young when he first met Ban, but something in him just knew that there was a spark. He was sixteen when he came to live with the Witches, and Ban was thirty-two when he had met him and Valo who lived there three years prior. Now at twenty-four and Ban at forty, they had begun their relationship just a year ago after three years of flirting and meticulously dancing around each other, they finally couldn't keep themselves away anymore.