Chapter 74 Worrying hands

Taka huffed out after he made the restraints for Leeland and flopped onto the love seat, brushing back hair from his forehead as he analyzed the situation before them and praying that everything was alright now. He got word from Ban that Samson had been taken down and was currently unconscious, but resting, which set his mind at ease since nothing good could come of those two young men mating right at this moment-and Heaven forbid they got pregnant. Taka grumbled as he slouched to his left, eyeing Leeland who slept soundly before Bisca blocked his field of vision. He looked up to meet her brown eyes glaring at him. "What?"

"Don't what me. You and Ban finally made it official and you didn't tell me?" Bisca asked. She saw Taka swallow slowly and huff out.

"Well, it wasn't a lie. I couldn't very well tell you as Baneel was balls deep inside me, could I? Urgh, last night... it happened then. No one knows yet." Taka scoffed, smirking as he smoothed his hair back and looked forward, "But, I guess you do, now."

Bisca chuckled and sighed, as she sat on the arm of the chair beside her friend. "It was about time. You two make a good pair."

"I know, right." Taka glanced up at her, and nodded, "Thank you. So, when are you going to find someone?" Bisca scoffed and clicked her tongue, almost like the notion was impossible to fathom. She was beautiful, bold, and powerful, she'd be a great partner for anyone she chose.

"Oh, I don't need anyone. Having a companion would be nice, but I'm not rushing into anything. Anyway, you should probably go check on your lover. I'll keep an eye on the pup."

"I should. Thanks again." He bent and kissed her cheek before he left.

Bisca slid onto the couch and then looked over at Leeland sleeping, and rolled her eyes. So much trouble over one Wolf... she wondered how Lee and the Alpha discovered what they were. ABO hybrids are a dime a dozen now that most of them were extinct. Rumors from a few decades ago said that the rest of the special bloodlines went into hiding, and eventually they all simply disappeared. Nothing was heard from them after and they soon became a folktale that Werewolf parents told their pups. A Legend... a myth, but she was there when they existed... "So, why did they want your kind dead, Leeland?" Bisca whispered to herself. She had yet to figure that out. Living undercover was the best option for her since she would rather not be found. The Wolf grumbled and she stood and reached out to pat his head lovingly. "There there, little Werewolf. Go back to sleep. I'll find out why. Shhh." Bisca's eyes flared a burning orange as a tender smile crept onto her lips. Her long black nails gently ran over his forehead, brushing the hair away from his forehead. "Rest, little pup."

》》》》》

Adam looked towards the manor, a place he didn't know existed until recently, where so much had happened already. Too much had occurred and he needed to process it. First Kate goes missing, then Vida nearly kills Kal and they finally meet Wicker... In human form and wow. Her transformation was a lot to understand, and then Valo answers their summons for a portal-A BLOODY PORTAL! Poor Valo then faints from the overload of their powers. There were just... too many casualties, and sudden situations where someone got injured or nearly died. Adam sighed, pushing his hands in his pockets, as he started walking towards the house. He was still a Hunter, and he still had work that needed to be done, specifically the rogue Wolves that set up camp in their quiet village. He wondered if they were attempting to change innocents into Werewolves too. That would be troublesome, based on the long process of the change and the fact that it'll take a lot to train them... or to control them, unless they want them feral-Adam stopped in his tracks. What if that was their plan? No... He took off in a mad sprint towards the manor, rushing down the halls and taking the sharpest turns around the corners as he sought out Kalson. "KALSON! VIDALDUS! " Adam bellowed with all his might, he turned left then gasped as two figures appeared before him, catching his shoulders as he stumbled and tripped over his own feet.