Chapter 46 Blood Ties

A/N: See end for authors note

Lexander pushed Adam to the bed, climbing on top of him and before he could speak again he crushed their lips together muffling the words that he had on the tip of his tongue. Adam moaned, his hands at Lexander's waist as their hips grinded against each others. "Damn it... Lex—you're filthy." Adam mumbled between kisses. "Yet, you're still kissing me." He said biting Adam's bottom lip before dipping his tongue into the man's mouth, happy to be back in his arms.

"Not fair—." He moaned. "I yearned for you."

Lexander pulled away making Adam reach out for him on an aggravated groan. "Stop being greedy..." Lexander said, smacking his hand away softly. "You've been yearning for me?" He smirked, making the statement sound like a question, and making Adam blush at his stupidly careless choice of words. "Oh dear hunter... what have you been doing to quell your yearning? What quenched your thrist for me while I was away?" His fangs teased the hunter as he grinned. "Or did it only aid in postponing your hunger for me?" He leaned forward, tendrils of his dark curls slipping loose to brush against Adam's cheeks. "Did you touch yourself to the sight of me?" He bent lower, eyes darker as he did so. "Or did you use your fingers to mimic what you'd do to me?"

Adam murmured a curse making Lexander smirk before he took his lips again, his tongue battling with Adam's.

Adam shivered as Lexander's fingers ran down his sides and then to his crotch. He swore against his lips and pushed him away. Lexander complied and moved back. "What is it?"

He panted heavy as he tried to hone in some sense of sanity. "Lex, you're covered in dried animal blood." He sighed, knowing that he had ruined the mood, but when see saw Lexander's face it wasn't displeased at all. "Why?"

"Why am I not annoyed?" Lexander asked. He laughed and ran a hand back through his hair. "I'm a Vampire, I'd lie if I said that I've never had sex while covered in blood, but... it doesn't bother me... so, I'm sorry that I didn't take you into consideration."

Adam would not lie and say that he wasn't grossed out by that but he was. "It's okay, it's nasty, but that's just a part of my life." Lexander said.

"I'll go take a shower." He stood up, his smile wide. He looked at his white blouse, the bisons stains splattered all about the fabric. "Vida should have some remedy to remove this." He said with a nervous chuckle since this was Adam's clothing. He turned up reaching for the door when a slam echoed the house and a voice cried out. "LEXANDER HELP!"

Lexander nearly ripped the door from the hinges as he yanked it and ran out to find his brother a panicking mess with the unconscious figure of Kalson in his arms. "What the fuck?"

"I... I..." Lexander rushed to his side and carefully took Kalson from his brother's grasp, trying to see past the utter fear and shock that had printed itself all over his face, his body, his eyes.

He turned and walked Kalson to the couch, Adam's face was frozen in horror as Lexander laid one of his lover's best mate down, there was blood on his collar and his mouth.

Adam’s eyes rose to Vidaldus. "What the hell did you do to him?" Vidaldus who was still petrified met the hunter's eyes, but couldn't speak. "What the fuck did you do!?" He shrank back, shaking his head. "What—."

"Adam please!" Lexander snapped. "Yelling will not help Kalson, so fucking stop it! Vidaldus, what the hell happened?"

"I... we were... I never did this before."

"Did what before? Vida please fucking get out of it." He put a hand underneath his nose feeling the slight exhaling of Kalson, "He's breathing, but it's swallow what the hell..." Lexander looked back on the man and pulled away the cloak that was covering him, revealing his neck and saw the bite marks slowly fading." He swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat and looked back on his brother. "What did you do, Vidaldus?"