Chapter 41 Inactive

“Vida, please.” Kalson pleaded.

“Kal, please.” Vidaldus mocked.

Kalson glared slanted eyes at him. He was not amused nor was he in the mood to take his deflective attitude today. He did not understand Vidaldus' continued hatred towards Kate so much. “Vidaldus!” Kalson called. The older man jerked and whipped around to face Kalson, his hazel-green eyes wide. The voice of his lover was never so harsh and hard, not with him… anyone else, but not him.

“My God Kalson… this truly angers you.” He said.

"Yes."

Vidaldus' face twisted into a cruel smile that made the skin on Kalson’s back crawl. His anger deflated posthaste and Vidaldus appeared before him quicker than he could inhale a gasp, his hand wrapping around Kalson's throat as he pressed him to the wall. “You surely care that much for this man, lover?” he chuckled, a dark mixture of envy and distaste. “One would think him more than a friend. Is he?” he asked his fingers threatening a tighter hold before he felt him swallow a gulp against his hand. Vidaldus inhaled deeply and his green eyes darkened, he brought his knee up between Kalson’s legs and a smirk curled his lips up. “Oh my… what is this?” he pressed his knee higher, feeling the bulge present in the man's trousers, hearing him let a moan slip from his mouth. Vidaldus licked his lips. “What an honest body you possess my hunter… arousal should only be for when I’m not threatening you… yet, here we are. Your cock is slowly growing at being choked and I find it strangely alluring that you would get so flustered over my show of dominance over you.” He humphs and lets Kalson go in an abrupt fashion. His image vanishing as he went back to brewing his concoctions in the kitchen. Kalson was left with a sudden wave of coldness as he swallowed air as if he had been starved of it, his body hot as he sank to his hunches. Vidaldus rolled his eyes. “You’re too dramatic for a hunter, are you sure that you weren’t a performer before this absurd lifestyle came about?”

Kalson glared daggers at him but that did little to faze Vidaldus as he worked. “Why the fuck must you do that?”

“Do what? Enrage you or make your cock salute me?” he smirked as he ground some widows leaf in a porcelain mortar and pestle. Kalson stuttered as if he knew not of what he wanted to say. “Maybe I could help rid you of your erection, yes?” Vidaldus offered.

“What? My problem is your fault!”

He paused and moved to fold his arms over his chest. “Yes, and I’m offering to fix it.”

“Fuck you.” He spat.

“Gladly, but I thought you had work, you’re not an easy man to please and you love when we go on for longer than we should.”

Kalson was near defeat as Vidaldus’ eyes challenged him from where he stood slack-jawed. He could not understand how he let his man get under his skin so much. “Please darling, close your mouth before I put it to proper use.” Kalson’s cheeks burnt as he carefully shut his mouth and tugged at his collar, a sudden heat running along his throat. The impression of Vidaldus’ fingers coming back to his mind. He swore underneath his breath and turned away from the man only to come into contact with his firm chest. “Gah!”

Vidaldus caught him from falling backward and sighed. “What shall I do with you?” he said righting his lover.

“You could bloody listen ta me!” Kalson said taking a jab at Vidaldus who was less than amused.