Chapter 5 Changing thoughts

Surprise... This is for you pumpkin MyChocolateNotUrs

Adam’s eyes cracked open just before dawn broke. He was in bed, but he wasn’t alone. A body was pressed against his, an arm wrapped around his right arm, a leg splayed over his abdomen and long black hair cascaded over his chest. He didn’t move because the next thing he remembered was the night before… in the bath.

Lexander’s fingers wrapped around his aroused manhood making his body beg for more. His fangs were out, blood mixing with water as his shoulder bleed, but that wasn’t the issue at hand. Lexander himself was aroused too, the hardness of his cock was pressed against his ass as his body jerked and grinded.

“Fuck Adam.” He hissed, his grip went tighter and his body came closer. Adam didn’t know what cursed spirits possessed him last night, but he had managed to pull off Lexander’s hands from his body, only to take his own hands and pull him from the bath with him.

Lexander was taken by surprise but the next move shocked him more. The Hunter had turned him round and grinded against his ass, hands running over his slender built as his fingers traced the dark hairs at the base of his cock. Lexander moaned—a primal sound that made Adam shake as his body and Lexander’s rocked to the same motion.

Their moans riddled the room with life, the friction between their slick bodies pushing them closer to their completion. Adam ran his fingers through the long maim of Lexander and wrapped it around his fist and he tugged his head back. The Vampire arched, the roughness of the man behind him bringing him inch by inch closer to breaking in such a wonderful eruption. Adam’s cock was cushioned perfectly between Lexander’s ass cheeks as he rutted forward with a force to wreak spines.
Skin against skin, hands searching, touching, grabbing… Adam’s left hand bruised Lexander’s hip as his cock leaked pre-cum between his ass crack. The Vampire was enthralled entirely by the Hunter’s brute strength and his sexual appetite. The bruises Adam’s hand were making against his skin were healing up as soon as he made them.

Lexander chuckled to himself as he rubbed a hand over his cock, his body as if it was lit on fire. The cock between his ass felt better, but the greatness would have been from being penetrated by that monstrous cock that the Hunter possessed. His eyes slipped closed as he groaned, and pushed back—asking for more. Adam was close, his thrusts were becoming shorter and his cock harder. Lexander threw an arm behind him and caught Adam’s head as he twisted back and pushed back harder. The Hunter still managed his grip on Lexander’s hair and together they saw each other as they grinded and moaned and pleaded for more with their eyes. Lexander’s ass pushed back to meet the Hunters thick rod as his body grew hotter, his cock’s arousal making it throb and twitch in his grasp.

Adam didn’t think he could hold it anymore, and in that instance between the creature and the man, something different flashed between their gazes and Adam couldn’t bring himself to be restraint anymore. He bent his head and took the Vampires lips as his cock thrusted forward one last time. Lexander’s eyes went black as he felt the vibrations of the Hunter’s climax hitting and he too shook, not realizing that he had cum all over his fist as it dripped into the soapy water below.

Adam gasped, taking in more oxygen than his body could handle, his head was spinning, his legs weak, as he shuddered in its aftermath. His cock had left quite a large amount of cum to run down the base of the Vampire’s back, his dimples becoming Adam’s main focus as he panted with his forehead rested on Lexander’s shoulder.

Lexander didn’t come to his senses until he sharp teeth pressed at his shoulder blade. “Last time I checked… you were the Hunter and I was the Vampire.”

Even as he was drained from their sexual act he managed a breathy laugh. He lifted his head and revealed his smile. Lexander smiled back, he tested the waters a little more as he leaned back to press his lips to Adam’s. The Hunter didn’t pull back, instead he deepened it.

A deep blush painted Adam’s cheeks at the memory of their sexual encounter. He gulped at how aroused he had been and how flustered he was now. He couldn’t believe how much he had fallen into the Vampire’s trap, but it had happened and now, they were in bed together.

Adam moved the Vampire’s arm and leg from his body and slid out of his bed. They had clearly been enthralled in pleasure because they were both as nude as the day they left their mothers womb. Adam sighed as he walked towards the bathroom.

He pushed open the door and ran the faucet. He cupped his hands under the cool flow and splashed his face. He ran his hands down his face and jumped, nearly punching the mirror as he saw Lexander standing behind him.

“What on Gods good Earth are you doing sneaking up on me?”

Lexander chuckled. “Why so frightened, Hunter? I thought you were the best, or maybe I was mistaken.”

“Oh, shut up. I shall not have you taunt me in my own home.” Lexander didn’t reply, instead he smiled and shrugged Adam off.

“My bad, dear Hunter.”
Adam turned to face him but saw that he was alone again. “Bloody Vampires.” He mumbled.

Adam walked back in the room dressed in his undergarments and did his best to ignore the Vampire lying in his bed, buck naked and now reading a book. “Dear Hunter, are you going to do what all Hunters must?”

He sighed. “Yes, would you like to play the bait?” he grinned.

Lexander smirked, “only if you hunt me, maybe you could do it naked… or maybe I’m confusing you…” he let his words trail off and the Hunter had to turn back to him to see what his face was saying that his words didn’t.

“Why haven’t you left yet? I thought Hunters angered you.”

He rolled his eyes in an exasperated manner and sighed. “Look, I don’t fancy Hunters and I definitely do not have sleep overs with them…” he set down his book and looked towards Adam, “but you, you saved my life and I am deeply thankful. I have no where to go, my kind doesn’t understand my lifestyle and I rather not have to explain it to them anymore.” His tone was soft and his eyes searching as if too hurt to make clear contact.
Adam sighed and walked over to him. “Don’t make it known that you are what you are and you will be left alone.” He said to which Lexander nodded. “I have work regardless of you being here, so I expect you to behave and not kill anyone while I am away.”

Lexander couldn’t help but laugh. “Dear me. Adam, I have no intentions of killing anyone, but before you go… may I?” his eyes inked black as he stood from the bed and walked towards Adam.

Adam didn’t like the idea of Lexander feeding off of him, but he rather this than the other method. He allowed Lexander to come closer, but the Vampire came from behind him and ran his hands over his forearms before he bent his head and licked at his collarbone. Adam shivered, tempted to hold Lexander to him… but he kept his fist at his side, to where Lexander rounded him and took his balled-up hands and set them on his narrow hips. “Don’t be afraid… it’ll only hurt for a second.” Lexander opened his mouth as his fangs grew and he pressed them into the muscular shoulder of Adam. The flesh broke and the Hunter hissed, his hands gripping Lexander’s hips as he held him tight. Lexander grasped the back of Adam’s neck with his left hand as he sucked the blood from his veins. He moaned around the Hunter’s skin as he felt Adam’s arousal growing against him. He knew what a Vampires’ bite does to a human—how it drugs them.

Their bites erupt arousal and make them susceptible to the Vampires needs. It worked like a narcotic, it was a reason why Vampires blood was such an expensive purchase on the black market. It was a pleasure to both Vampires and humans, but right now, it only made him want to take Adam to bed again. He sighed and retracted his fangs. His chest rising and falling in rapid succession as he held back his primal need to overpower the Hunter and plow him until he was too weak to stand. He didn’t think as he took Adam’s hands off of his ass and pushed him back. “You should hurry up, don’t want to be late for work.” In the blink of an eye he was back on the bed with the book in hand once again.

Adam was dumbfounded, the point of pleasure he felt in just a few seconds ago from Lexander made him scared for what would happen if what they did last night would recur… but without the urgency of work to push him out of his home. He sighed and did his best to ignore what that bite had done to his manhood.

When Adam finally left, Lexander sighed in relief, the scent of Adam’s arousal was killing him. He couldn’t imagine what would have happened if the Hunter had second guessed going to work. He slid his hand under the covers and rubbed his erection. It throbbed and his eyes darkened as he panted softly. This man was doing things to him that he couldn’t explain.