Prologue.

Loud music thumped in the club. The deep bass, making the dancers' heart race with each beat. The bar was filled with sexily dressed women and men who looked just as enticing.

The dance floor was filled with people, moving in their own world but somehow synchronising to the rhythm. Their bodies slid against each other, sweat soaking their expensive outfits as they lost themselves to the euphoria of being so free in this moment.

A man with feline eyes, lazy but sharp, drank scotch from his fancy glass, looking over the mass of people. It was too packed, a higher chance of someone recognising him, but damn if he cared. He only pulled down the bucket hat more, hiding his face in the neon red and blue lights.

On his second glass, he again started watching the people on the dance floor. A woman clad in a white tee and a shimmery black sequined skirt caught his attention.

He watched her face first, how her eyes closed as she threw her head back, looking in complete bliss. The front of her shirt had turned completely transparent from perspiration, letting everyone peek at the strappy, black bra beneath. Her body rolled sensually against her partner, who looked like he was in heaven. And why not? His partner was one hell of a sexy woman.

But also someone whom he knew.

Park Heejae was starting to feel tired from dancing. And she felt dirty from all the sweat, but she definitely liked the way her shirt stuck to her proud curves. She didn't want to stop dancing, the buzz created by the music too high to cut so soon.

However, the man behind her was making it hard to dance. He was only grinding against her and though she was looking for someone to spend the night with, this man wasn't the one she'd ever take to her bed.

Skillfully, she maneuvered out of the man's grip, waving at the him to indicate she was done for night and hoping he'd take the hint that their time was over. She went to the bar, finding a spot beside a man clad in black, wearing a bucket hat, and ordered her favourite cocktail.

Heejae was disappointed. She really wanted to have fun today but seemed like, it wasn't her day. She'll have to with dancing and drinks to relieve her stress.

Taking a sip of the red drink, Heejae looked to her left. Her brows furrowed, trying to think if she had met the man before. His figure looked extremely familiar.

"Um... Excuse me? Have we met before?" Heejae watched in fascination as his thin, pink lips curved into a smirk. "Is that the best pick-up line you could come up with?"

That made the woman scoff, her short temper rearing it's ugly head up. "I'm not trying to flirt with you. I can't even see your face. I asked because you looked familiar," she said with as much civility as she had left.

Heejae's eyes widened however, when the man suddenly turned to her and she got a good look at his face. It made her gasp and whisper out his name, "Min Yoongi..."
The said man only smirked, eyeing her small frame up and down, his eyes lingering on her bossom more than necessary.

"Hello, Park PD-nim." His lazy but loud voice made her snap out of her mind, trying to figure out if she had just imagined the Min Yoongi checking her out. She rolled her eyes and turned back to her drink. "We are not at work right now. You can be casual with me."

Yoongi chuckled and leaned close enough to whisper into her ear, "You know you are not my type, right?" With a snarky smile, Heejae turned to look at him, now close enough that she could almost feel his lips against her own.

She ran a well manicured nail against his chest, her smile growing bigger with satisfaction, when the man infront of her visibly shivered. "You are not my type either, Min Yoongi."

"Do you want to eat ramen then?" He asked, giving her his infamous gummy smile, which contrasted completely with his tone.

She knew then, that it was an extremely crazy idea and she shouldn't accept his offer to, 'eat ramen' but damn her hormones. Right now, he somehow looked so hot that she wanted to feel just how hot he could make her feel.

Heejae wanted Yoongi.

And Yoongi wanted Heejae.

She didn't exactly remember who kissed whom first or when they entered her apartment, but she did remember that they bypassed the kitchen, only to land on the soft bed in her bedroom. She could only remember him telling her, she was fucking hot and the way his large veiny hands made her travel to a world where only words like, bliss, pleasure and euphoria existed.

Somewhere in the back of their minds, they knew it was a bad idea. But the temptation was too much to ignore, making them crave each other like never before.