40.

I can't believe this is fr. Like Min Yoongi dating? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

What a dumb dumb! She's so ugly. Wonder how Yoongi is with her.

Two-timing bitch. Pretty sure she's a gold digger. Man, I hate those kinds.

Yoongi deserves better. MARRY ME INSTEAD OF THAT SLUT!!!!

Park Heejae, if you are reading this do us a favor and delete yourself.

OMFG, I can't believe this woman is involved with an idol again. Last time she pretended to be a victim of a stalker fan, this time she straight up snagged the riches.

Guys, please be respectful. If they decided to announce their relationship they must be really serious. They wouldn't take the hard route if it was nothing. Be a little supportive.

Wait, is no one going to mention how she's literally smooching another man while pretending to love our Yoongi? Can't he see she's using him?

I hope she dies and Yoongi is freed. To be with a slut must be so hard.

I know where she works and I'm going there. That slut bitch should have thought before being with two men and that too with Yoongi!

Yoongi angrily shut his phone, placing it as far away from him as possible. With his fists clenched he looked up and in the kitchen where he saw his girlfriend moving around, humming to herself as she cooked them lunch.

He had thought revealing their relationship would be the best to get things straight but humans worked so differently. They never did what one predicted and that sucked big time.

After scrolling and scrolling under the article, he had found only a few comments that were nice and supportive. He wanted to sue all the others, writing shit without knowing the whole truth but knowing how the law worked, they all will be let go of easily. But what angered him most was people doubting Heejae.

Unable to hold still, he got up and went into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Heejae's waist, hugging her tightly. "I told you not to read the comments," was what she said almost immediately. The man sighed, "I couldn't help myself. I'm so angry, Heejae. The things they are bringing up are not only about you but also about your parents."

She chuckled bitterly as she continued stirring the sizzling vegetables in the pan. "Well, they are not completely wrong, I'm sure. My parents have had their fair share of affairs while being married to each other. So, technically they are not lying about my parents' scandalous lifestyle."

His arms tightened more around her. "You are not like that though. I know you," he insisted, his eyebrows knitted. "Yes, you know me but people don't," she tried calming him down as she shut off the stove and turned around in his arms.

"Those people who are saying that about me love you more, Yoongi. They are your fans, some of them delusional but we don't have to listen to them. We are not obliged to listen to any of them. They will calm down after a while. So, just stay with me till then and keep me sane instead of going insane yourself, okay?"

Looking at her softly smiling and imploring face he could only breathe a heavy sigh and nod. "I so wished to keep you away from all this toxicity. I know how it feels to be attacked this way, I've seen people giving up because of such people and it just plain hurts."