21.

"Do you have to go?" Heejae asked with puppy eyes, pouting as she watched Anika pack her bag. The woman looked at her friend, pausing her actions. "Jae, I don't want to go and you know that too, but I have no choice."

Heejae humped and fell back on Anika's soft bed with lots of soft pillows, some of which she had sneaked to her own house. "I don't like it when you leave me all alone here," she confessed, hugging one of the pillows.

Anika sighed and came to sit beside her. "You aren't alone, Jae. You have your brother, Migyung and other friends. You also have Hyunwoo, who I'm pretty sure has a huge crush on you."

"And I'm pretty sure he is stalking me." She still hadn't forgotten that night, the blind date and his words and behaviour from a week ago. He was suspicious. It didn't help that her mother had been uncharacteristically silent for a long time now.

"Hey, give that brain of yours a little rest, babe," Anika said, going back to packing. "I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe he really is good at reading people. I won't lie, I suspected you had a boyfriend too before all the drama happened. So, just chill. Oh, look!" She exclaimed suddenly, making Heejae look over at her friend.

Her eyes twinkled when she saw the dress she had against her body, seeing how it looked. "Wear that dress right now, woman. You need to complete the dare which you dodged so sneakily." Anika couldn't help but laugh at her friend's excited reaction. She had known she would react like this and sometimes, a few sacrifices were okay for your best friend's happiness.

As Anika got changed, Heejae rummaged through her closet. Her friend had an extremely good collection of clothes. Most of them were conservative and work clothes. Some were traditional Indian tunics, suits and sarees she absolutely loved. And some were naughty like the baby blue corset dress she had gone to wear right now. Heejae picked another one of Anika's shockingly bold white lace corset top and a pair of tight white pencil skirt.

"You have a corset fetish, don't you?" Heejae asked as she found a few tops and brassiere of the same pattern without looking back. But when she did, she let out a long whistle. "Hot damn, woman. I wish I was a man so bad right now."

Anika laughed at her friend's shameless praises, feeling much better about the way she looked even with the amount of skin she showed. Heejae on the other hand looked like a proud mama as her friend didn't try hiding her beautiful body infront of her like she used to do a few years ago. Anika had come a long way from being the suppressed, shy woman.

"I'm going to try these,"  Heejae declared, holding the white clothes she had picked up earlier. She moved to the bathroom as if she owned the place making Anika chuckle and admire herself in the mirror a little more. Even she agreed she looked hot and wondered what he would think. She quickly shook away the thought though, as Heejae came back into the room.

The white ensemble looked stunning on her, hugging her curves perfectly even though she was a size bigger than Anika. As the two women stood infront of the mirror, Heejae came up with a plan.

"Anika, we need to bless everyone with all this sexiness. It's time we both find ourselves men to forget everything in this world. No family, no heartbreaks, no society. Just us."

Although the idea of finding men wasn't something that sat well with Anika, she agreed nonetheless. A night away from everything in a different place would hurt no one. Plus, she honestly wanted to wear this dress out even though she was still very shy with showing almost everything, from her arms, chest to her legs from mid thigh. It wouldn't be the best to hide all this sexiness though.

Loud music thumped in the club. The deep bass, making the dancers' heart race with each beat. The bar was filled with sexily dressed women and men who looked just as enticing.

It all reminded her of the day she slept with Yoongi for the first time. The only difference was that, he wasn't in her life or bed anymore. The other major difference was the buzz she felt tonight.

"I think it's time to stop, Jae," Anika called out from beside her, sitting prettily on the bar, concerned for her friend. Heejae turned towards Anika and smiled in her drunk haze. "Okay," she replied, taking one last shot of tequila and standing up. She swayed a little but caught her balance soon enough.

"Where are you going?" Anika asked, holding Heejae's arm to steady her. "I'm just gonna dance. Wanna dance. You stay and enjoy. Stay..."

Anika started following her, worried she'd either fall on her face or get into trouble. But being weekend, the club was extremely crowded. She tried dancing her way through but had to stop. She had lost Heejae already. With a sigh, she decided to sit by the bar and keep an eye on the exit, hoping to catch her leaving.

Heejae was deliriously high. She had slipped away from Anika moments ago to smoke and returned high. Add the alcohol and she felt like she was on top of the world. The neon lights flashing in her eyes seemed amplified, the music sounding as if was coming out of her and spread through every nerve ending.

She lifted her arms up in the air, her body swaying against strangers but feeling nothing. Absolutely empty. There were hands on her hips, big but strange and they didn't bring the excitement with them. She felt her throat clogging up with tears. She didn't have what she wanted but that's how life is. Sometimes, you just have to let go the ones you want the most.

But you never feel the same way. It's different and you start craving it even more.

As if by miracle, or maybe it was just her wishful thinking, Heejae felt those strange hands going away. They were replaced by big, firm, a little cold hands but at the same time, they were familiar and comfortable. The man started moving along with her body, sensually rolling his hips with her rhythm. It was as if they had danced together a million times before, they were so in sync.

"Did you miss me?" the man's voice echoed in her ear, making her eyes widen. She stopped dancing all together and turned around, only to be met with dark, lazy eyes. His face was covered by a mask and his jet black hair fell over his forehead, making it almost impossible to recognise him.

But, she did. She always would.

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~
A/N:

I don't know about you but now, I'm super excited for the next chapter. Things are going to get exciting!!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you for reading 💝💝