7.

Heejae stood at the front door of her parents house. Calling it a house would be an insult. It was a beautiful piece of art and architecture. Whites, greys and greens of the plants surrounding the perimeter, blending together to make a place she had called home since birth. A modern, contemporary setting, meshed with the intricacies, conglomerates like her parents loved to present and live in.

Dressed in a blue and white striped summer dress, her mother had had delivered at her place yesterday and simple white wedges, she waited. Her now light brown hair, loosely curled were irritating her. Whatever her mother liked, Heejae hated.

But you have no choice, her concious whispered sadly.

It only made her angry. It made her even angrier that the maid, butler, whoever was on duty took so much time to open the door. This made her burst out in anger as soon as the door opened.

"What takes you so long to open the door?!" she said, furiously kicking her shoes away. The poor maid bowed, apologizing furiously. Heejae paid no heed as she slipped on the fluffy slippers and dwelled further into the brightly lit house.

"Good to see you still know how to keep a hold on the servants." A woman's voice halted her steps, followed by a lady in her fifties coming into view. She wore a black dress, masterfully made to hide her flaws and enhancing her strong points, her face.

"Mrs Han said the other day that my daughter might be forgetting her high class upbringing. I, of course, denied but had my doubts," the lady said, with extravagant hand gestures, like always. "But seeing you like this puts my heart at peace."

Heejae controlled her urge to sigh loudly and roll her eyes and hugged the famous Soprano. "Nice to meet you too, mother," she said, pulling back quickly. "I wouldn't have scolded her if she was quick. That doesn't mean I treat everyone rudely."

Her mother, waved a dismissive hand, walking towards the drawing room. Heejae sighed this time, knowing full well that, Kang Hei Ryung only heard what she wanted to. The young woman only knew how hard it had been to get out of the singer's shadow and make a name of her own.

Hei Ryung suddenly halted, almost making Heejae bump into her back. "Just so you don't burst like a volcano out there," the older woman said, without turning around, "Mrs Han is sitting out there with her son, Hyunwoo. I want you to behave properly."

In other words, behave like a young girl, shy and timid to get approval from a potential suitor. Bullshit! Heejae thought, her fists clenching in anger. True, she had made a deal with Hei Ryung but she had never agreed to this. Being paraded around like a trophy.

With her mind made, Heejae's fingers quickly typed away a message to a number she hasn't called to for a week. Hoping he'd agree to meet like always. And he did, right away.

Introductions were made, the missus of the Han complimenting the youngest daughter of Parks for her beauty and choice of clothes. Though, Heejae didn't miss the underlying tone of dislike for her darker skin and the tattoos, she decided to stay silent and sat down across the young man on the sofa.

"So, Heejae, when are you going to take reigns of the Kang art center? Isn't one of your friend the prima donna in the dance department?" Heejae politely smiled, putting down her cup of tea.

"My friend used to be the prima donna before she retired. I have no connections with the art center anymore. I have own film studio to manage." Heejae smirked satisfied as the two women's smiles faltered.

"What is the name of your film studio?" Han Hyunwoo finally spoke for the first time and Heejae felt a spark of respect in her heart as the man looked at her kindly. "H&A film studio," she answered, cautiously.

Hyunwoo nodded and passed her his business card. "Can I have your business card too? We were looking for a filming company for the launch of our products. Working with someone I know would be much better than others. That is, if you agree."

Chuckling, Heejae passed her business card. "I'd love to work with you. How about you give my secretary a call and we set up a meeting?" Hyunwoo gave her a big smile, his thin lips forming a rather handsome smile.

"That sounds great, Heejae-shi. I look forward to working with you." The two youngsters shook their hands while the mothers did their best to hide their sneaky smiles.

The ladies could already see their plan unfold in a different way than they initially thought. But the merger of the two families was what they wanted. They didn't care how that union happened, they only wanted to marry their children off to each other.

Even though, Heejae's day had started gloomy, her day suddenly got brighter thinking about filming for the Han's company. Working with big companies and products never did anyone bad. It only brought more money and clients.

On her way home, Heejae was so preoccupied with the thoughts of work, she completely forgot that a certain man was waiting for her. So, it came as a complete shock when the said man, dressed in all black like a thief, trapped her against her front door and whispered, "I've waited a week, Ms. Park. Get ready to be fucked all night."

And just like that, her heart and body went into overdrive. Her hormones a complete mess as she let Yoongi have his way with her.

~~~~
A/N:

A light hearted chapter? I like to think it is but you just found a lot about Park Heejae.

Stay tuned for more and
Thank you for reading!❤️❤️

P.S: Kang Hei Ryung's name credit:
eclipxeukkae
Check out her books y'all. She's crazy for her plot twists!!