22

Yeosang's POV

I awoke with a bag over my head. The familiar vibration of a car rumbled below me. I moved my head around to no avail.

Suddenly, the bag was torn from me. My eyes were blinded by the bright light of the sun as my eyes adjusted.

"You're awake, Kang," Taeyong stated the obvious as he sat across from me. I nodded and shrugged. My hands were tied behind my back and my ankles were tied together.

"Why did you have to do this? Now my boyfriends won't trust me with Sunny!" I growled. Taeyong laughed at me.

"Good. You don't deserve happiness," Taeyong snarled and stopped the van. He hastily hopped out and lifted me over his shoulder.

    "Taeyong, let me go!" I shouted and wiggled in his grasp. He suddenly dropped me onto a mattress. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him.

   "Why should I? Your family stole so much from me! My mom, my brother, my little sister, everyone that I love and care for- gone! It's time for you to feel as I do, Kang. Come, I must show you someone," Taeyong smirked and untied my feet so i could walk behind him.

   I followed him closely as we walked through the labyrinth of halls. We soon stopped at another bedroom and I gasped seeing who was in there.

   "Sannie, Woo?" I asked shakily. They both sighed in relief that I was okay. I tried to run towards them, but Taeyong pulled me back by my collar.

   "Nope. You get to watch as Jungwoo and Sicheng teach them a lesson for loving a gang member. Oh, you two didn't know? My mistake," Taeyong smiled crazily and snapped his fingers. Sicheng and Jungwoo stepped into the room.

   Wooyoung and San looked at me confused. I lowered my head shamefully.

   "It's true. I was in Bangtan until I wanted to leave. I didn't kill anyone, but my gang killed many, including those close to Taeyong. Taeyong, I'm sorry for what my gang did, but I had no help in the demise of your family," I spoke up. Taeyong glared at me and punched my cheek.

   "You were the one who found their locations! You had everything to do with their deaths!" Taeyong exclaimed.

   "I'm sorry, but please don't take this out on San and Wooyoung and Sunny. They had no idea I'm from Bangtan. Please, you can do as you want with me, but don't hurt them," I kept my head lowered as San and Wooyoung tried to disagree.

  "I deserve this, guys. I damaged Taeyong, so it's only right he returns the favor," I sighed and looked up at him.

   "Fine. I'll let those three go, but you have to stay," Taeyong said.

   "Okay." I nodded and allowed Sicheng and Jungwoo to drag me away from San and Wooyoung. I was tossed back into the room from before and fell to my knees.