8

Wooyoung's pov

"San, can we take Sunny out to the city? I've already cleared it with KQ, I just need to know if you'll go with me," I asked my boyfriend.

"A date? Finally!" San cheered and kissed my lips. I kissed back and hugged him tightly.

   "If you wanted a date all you had to to was ask, baby. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly. San sighed and bounced Sunny gently.

   "We were always too tired to go out, so I never thought to ask. But I do want to do on a date! Can we go? Where will we be going?" San asked. I smiled and kissed his lips again.

    "We're going to the mall to get baby necessities for Sunny, then to eat. How does that sound, baby?" I asked, a smile on my face. San grinned and hugged me tightly.

"Sounds amazing! I love you so much!" San cooed and kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss his before picking us out an outfit.

"I love you too, baby." I smiled before handing San his outfit, a simple blue t shirt and black skinny jeans. I wore a black shirt and blue skinny jeans.

    "Where are you two off too?" Seonghwa asked as we walked past him, Sunny in my arms.

    "Out on a date. Once the press finds out about Sunshine, San and I will come out and say we're dating. The company hates the idea, but they know it's better to come out now than later," I explained, getting straight to the point.

   "Ah, okay! Have fun you two, you definitely deserve a break." SeongHwa smiled and kissed Sunny before leaving us alone.

   "Are you ready to go, baby?" I asked San as he finished lacing up his shoes. He smiled and nodded before carrying Sunny so I could get my shoes on.

   "As soon as I get my shoes on, we can go," I mumbled as I tied my left shoe. I quickly tied the right one and stood up from the couch.

   "Hongjoong, we're leaving!" I exclaimed, earning an "Okay!" From our leader.

    "Let's go on our date," I smiled and kissed San's cheek.

   The date will be a separate chapter!