04

Wooyoung's pov

   A while later after Sunny finished her bottle, the police showed up at our dorm. They knocked politely and waited until we opened the door. I smiled softly and allowed them to enter our house. 

  "So you found a baby?" The first officer asked. I nodded my head and motioned towards Sunny. I smiled down at her and passed her to San. 

   "San, take her to nap while I talk to the officers, please," I asked my boyfriend who nodded and carried her into our room once more. 

  "How did you find her?" The second officer asked, pulling out her notepad to take notes of what I said. 

   "I got into a verbal argument with my boyfriend and stormed away into the rain. I heard small cries as I passed an alley and entered it thinking maybe an animal was in the box. Instead, I found Sunny. She was so helpless in that cardboard box, I just had to bring her home out of the rain. Please, if at all possible, I would like to gain guardianship of her. I would even leave being an idol for her." I begged, sat on my knees in front of the cops. They looked at each other then at my begging eyes.

   "Sir, please stop pouting. We have to take the child-" 

   "No! Don't you dare try to place her in an orphanage when my home is open and accepting for her. I don't care if she wont remember it, I just don't trust orphanages with such small babies. Please, just go ahead and take us to court. I want to be her father." I begged, tears in my eyes. The cops looked at each other and nodded. 

   "Okay, go get dressed. We will escort you to the court along with one other person plus Sunny as you call her." The first cop claimed. I leaped up from the couch and ran to my room. 

   "San, get your suit on; we're about to become parents!" I exclaimed and began stripping myself of my outerwear. I pulled on my suit quickly, San helping me with my tie. 

   San got dressed just as quickly, then rushed to the kitchen to prepare three bottles of formula for Sunny. 

   San smiled at me and Sunny once he was ready. I yelled for Hongjoong and Seonghwa, the others following them into the living room. They gasped seeing the police. 

   "Wooyoung, what did you do? Seonghwa asked, his hands on his hips. I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair. 

   "San and me are about to gain guardianship for Sunny. You guys can follow behind us in our van, but San, Sunny, and me are riding with the police officers." I explained. They all nodded their heads. 

   "Alright, we will help you out no matter what. If you lose your dream for Sunny, we will support you one hundred percent and help you pay for everything." Hongjoong promised. I smiled thankfully at him and nodded. 

  "Thank you guys. I really appreciate it."

   Double update???