26

San's pov

   "What? Really? He isn't a current member of any mafias!" I exclaimed. She smiled apologetically but nodded.

   "Since he once was a member, he has probably done and helped in many crimes that are still unsolved. I am afraid that it is most likely he will be in jail without bail or parole," she explained. I tested up but willed them away.

   "Thank you," wooyoung thanked her as we walked out of the room with her guidance.

   "You two are good to go. Would you like to have a few officers with you?" She asked kindly. We nodded our heads.

   "Alright, I'll get that in order." She walked away. I turned to Wooyoung and broke down.

    "We just got him as our boyfriend, and now he's going to jail? What will we do?" I asked.

   "We have to let things happen, Sannie. We can't stop what will happen," Wooyoung sighed.

   "Boys, I am afraid that if Yeosang was in a mafia that Ateez will have to disband. You cannot continue on with or even without an ex gang member. KQ will be through; so will you," Our boss claimed as he wiped down his face with his palm.

  "I don't want to be anywhere without Yeosang," I mumbled and crossed my arms over my chest. Wooyoung held Sunny even closer.

   "Baby, we have to think about Sunny first. We can't just let our daughter grow up in a shitty environment," Wooyoung said as he cradled our daughter in his arms.

   "But-"

   "No, San, we have to take care of Sunny before we lose her," Wooyoung said firmly.

   "Where will we go? What jobs can we get or even what will we feed her without our idol paychecks coming through to us?" I asked quickly.

   "We have a few grand in our joint bank account, San. We can move in with my parents, and we will get jobs," wooyoung said.

   "Babe- Yeosang- what?" I began crying softly in the car ride home.

   "Let's get some sleep," Hongjoong said softly as we all sat in the living room.

    "When do we have to move out?" Seonghwa asked.

   "Next month. This month was already paid for," Hongjoong replied. We all left to our rooms quietly.

   "Baby, we have to put Sunny first, even before ourselves. If we lost Sunny, I'd go crazy," Wooyoung said as he laid Sunny in her crib. She was already asleep as he carefully placed her in her crib.

   "I understand," I responded as we changed into sleepwear.

  "Let's get some sleep. We surely need it," Wooyoung held me as I cried myself to sleep.