02

Wooyoung's pov

     "San, why are you crying?" I sleepily asked, not fully awake. San laughed. 

   "That's not me, that's our little Sunshine. I think someone needs a diaper change." San spoke. I nodded my head and sat up. I gently picked up the baby and bounced them on my hip as I walked into the kitchen. 

   "Hongjoong, can you and San go to the store and get diapers, wipes, and a few outfits for Sunny?" I asked nicely. Hongjoong sat down his coffee with a nod. 

   "So you've decided to keep her. Cute." Hongjoong smiled. I nodded and let Hongjoong leave to get dressed. I walked back into my room and asked San the same question. 

   "Sannie, can you go get Sunny some baby stuff? I need to stay home with her and make sure she's okay. I really don't want to risk bringing her out into the world just yet." I stated. San smiled and nodded, placing down his book. I smiled too and leaned in for a kiss. 

   "Thank you, babe. I'm sorry for not being as affectionate with you. I should-" 

   "It's okay, now we have a child! Wait what are they?" San asked. I laughed. 

   "Human? Oh, you mean the gender! I was gonna wait until I changed their diaper to find out," I calmy soothed the baby by bouncing them gently. 

  "Of course I meant the gender!" San laughed and gently took the baby from me, causing her fussiness to cease.  I gasped and looked at him shocked. 

   "I'm really good with children. They seem to love me." San spoke, but I focused more on him than the baby in his arms. He was so angelic holding the smallest human. I smiled softly and pecked his forehead. 

   "I love you, too." I smiled as his cheeks dusted with a rosy shade. He looked down at the carpet shyly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pecked his neck chastely. 

   "Thank you for not freaking out when I brought Sunny home. I just couldn't stand such a small baby all alone in the downpour." I mumbled against his neck. San smiled and kissed my forehead. 

   "No problem, they're adorable. Maybe you should go shopping instead. Here, let's check their sizes so you can go shopping." San smiled and gently pulled the back of her clothes down to see the size printed on it. 

   "She's a newborn?" San exclaimed quietly. I gasped and covered my mouth, tears threatening to spill. 

   "Someone just abandoned a newborn? How heartless..." I mumbled and kissed the baby's head softly. I gently rubbed their back, my hand the size of their back from side to side. 

   "Thank goodness you found them, or something I don't want to imagine could have happened." San spoke softly as Sunny slowly fell asleep in his arms. 

   "Alright, lay down with Sunny and I'll go shopping for newborn diapers and clothes. Then when I get back we can call the police." I commented and watched as San carried the baby carefully towards the bed. He laid down with the baby on his chest, his breathing calm. I smiled at the pair happily. 

   "Thank you, God, for granting my prayers for a family." I whispered as I looked at them before leaving the room to find Hongjoong.