06

Wooyoung's pov

   "Jung Wooyoung, how dare you adopt a child without telling the company! We would have done everything in our power to change your mind and stop you. Now, what will you do, huh? You can't be a dad and and and idol, it'll be impossible!" My manager shouted at me. I looked at him pointedly and held Sunny to my chest. 

  "Sunny will not hinder my abilities to sing or dance! She's just a baby, why are you getting so angry with us for?" I yelled back, causing the manager to still. He and Hongjoong looked at me shocked. I had never raised my voice at our manager, but here I was, having a yelling match. 

  "Jung Wooyoung you will give up that baby for adoption or lose your contract!" The manager shouted. I glared and him and smirked. 

    "Take away my contract with Ateez, see if I care. I'll still have my Sunny, and my amazing boyfriend!" I shouted after a moment of silence. Sunny began to cry, so I handed her to San, who quickly took Sunny away.

   "You don't know what you're saying, kid. Ateez will be huge!" Our manager exclaimed. I sighed and nodded my head. 

   "For a family, sacrifices must be made. Having a family has been my dream much much longer than being a kpop idol. I will gladly step away from the limelight for her happiness." I stated and glanced towards where San had taken Sunny. 

   "What will you do when we go on tours? Bring her with you? That's unsafe for a baby and you know it!" The manager pointed out. I smiled. 

   "I have this all planned out. I'll hire a babysitter to come with us and babysit Sunny as I do my idol work during the day, then I can come back to Sunny and bond with her during the night." I concluded, smiling happily. Hongjoong looked at me proudly.

   "That might actually work, Wooyoung. Let me talk to our boss, then we will see. Gosh I'm going to be in so much trouble..." The manager sighed as he walked out of our dorm. I squealed and ran into my room. 

   "We might actually get to keep Sunny, and I keep my job!" I exclaimed as I ran into the room. San smiled at me and puckered his lips for a kiss. I kissed his lips and smiled down at him in adoration.

   "I love you, San. So, so much..." I mumbled against his lips once we separated. San smiled then kissed me again. 

  "I love you more." San grinned and hugged me. I smiled and looked at little Sunny on the bed. 

  "How is my little princess doing?" I cooed as I gently sat down beside her. I carefully stroked her round cheek with my fingers.

   She made small cooes and sound as she smiled up at me. I felt my heart melt as I looked down at her. She outstretched her arms towards me. I smiled and picked her up, bouncing her softly on my lap.