03

Wooyoung's pov

      After Hongjoong and I finished shopping for necessities, we paid using my card and left the store. We walked all the way back to the dorm to find San asleep in our bed, Sunny sound asleep on his chest comfortably.

     "Sannie, I need to bathe Sunny. Please help me." I pleaded as I awoke the older with a kiss on his lips. San happily kissed back then carefully sat up with Sunny in his arms. 

   "I guess now we find out if Sunny is a boy or a girl." San smiled softly as he pecked their forehead. 

   "How about we fill the sink instead of the tub for Sunny since they're so small?" I asked as I plugged the sink. San nodded and very gently took off Sunny's onesie. He soon took off their diaper and cheered. 

   "We have a princess!" San exclaimed and placed her in the sink, keeping her head away from the water. I smiled and gently applied baby soap to a baby wash cloth and began cleaning our princess to perfection. I gently scrubbed the top of her head with baby shampoo and rinsed her off. 

   "Alright, help me dry her, then we can pick out an outfit for her!" I smiled widely as her crystal blue eyes looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

    "If I get custody of you, I promise to be the best father you can have..." I promised her as her small hand held onto my pointer finger. I smiled tearfully as I looked up at San. 

   "I promise to be a better boyfriend. I love you so much." I smiled still and pecked his lips. San pecked my lips again and helped me dry Sunny off. 

  "Alright, now that she's clean and dressed, we have to call the police. San, can you make her a bottle of baby formula? She has to be hungry." I asked. San nodded and left me with Sunny in our bedroom. 

   I pulled out my phone and sighed. 

  "119 what's your emergency?" 

  "I found a newborn baby abandoned in the rain yesterday. I brought her to my house to shelter her from the storm, and got her some necessities to be able to take care of her while I have her. if possible, I, Jung Wooyoung, would like custody of this baby." 

  "Sir, we will dispatch two police officers to your address. They'll be there in twenty minutes." She promised and hung up the phone. 

   I looked down at Sunny with a tearful smile. She looked up at me cutely, small sounds of hunger coming from her until they became happy when San brought her a bottle. I gently fed her the bottle and walked to the living room to wait on the police.