23

Yeosang's pov

   "Kang, how dare you try to run and lie both?" Sicheng asks. He grabs a crowbar from the wall and raises it to strike me.

SAN's POV

"Choi San how dare you run off while our lover is being beaten!" Wooyoung shouted as he held sunny.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking of our daughter's safety! My mistake," I scoffed and grabbed Sunny from Wooyoung. Wooyoung cried softly as he imagined the pain Yeosang must be going through.

"I know we have Sunny now, but we need to save Yeosang! He has always been there for us since he joined the company, and since he and I were school kids!" Wooyoung exclaimed. I nodded and cried softly as we tried to find our dorm.

   A long while of walking later, we made it back to the dorm. We entered the dorm in tears still as Hongjoong rushed towards us.

   "Boys! You've been gone for two days! Where's Yeosang?" Hongjoong asked, his cheeks tear stained.

   "Guys, we have lots to tell you all, but please let us put Sunny down for a nap and check on her potential wounds-"

"Potential wounds? Where the hell were you?" Seonghwa exploded as he came out of the kitchen. Me and Wooyoung lowered our heads down to see sunny before crying softly.

"Yeosang... he's- he was in a gang before he joined Ateez. He thought he'd be free of the Mafia lifestyle he lived, but it has come back to attack him again.

"They- They took Sunny from Yeosang, then when San and I tried to find Yeosang, we were taken as well to this strange location. You guys will never believe us when we tell you who took us..." Wooyoung began as he nodded towards the bedroom door.

I silently took Sunny from his arms and walked into our bedroom. I cried softly as I gently changed and bathed my daughter.

I noticed a big purple handprint on her back as I washed her. I sobbed loudly and gently picked Sunny up out of the sink. I held her soaking wet body to my chest and cried louder than I was previously.

"My poor baby!" I exclaimed and found bruise medicine. I gently dried her off and even more gently rubbed the bruise cream into her bruise.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologized to her. She only cooed and giggled as she smiled up at me. She had absolutely no idea that she was hurt. I decided to let her keep believing she wasn't, and got her dressed.

"Woo, babe, she's hurt," I sobbed after I finally put her down for her nap. I cried into wooyoung loudly.

   "She- she has a huge purple handprint on her back!" I barely managed to speak through my tears.

   "Baby, we can take her back to the doctor tomorrow morning, okay? For now, let's explain what exactly happened..." wooyoung tried to comfort me although he, too, was crying.