14

San's pov

     "Iris, are you ready?" I asked, making Sunny wave at her babysitter. Iris nodded and placed her bags into the van with our bags.

   "Thanks again, Iris," Wooyoung thanked our nanny. I smiled at how sweet my boyfriend is. I pouted at him until he kissed my lips sweetly.

   "You know I'm all yours, baby. Don't worry so much," Wooyoung promised, his lips ghosting over mine. I smiled before kissing him again.

   "I love you," I mumbled. He smiled widely.

   "I love you more," Wooyoung cooed. My eyes flickered to Yeosang's. His eyes looked upset, but he wore a bright smile.

   "I'm gonna go talk to Yeo, okay? He looks sad," I whispered before leaving Wooyoung with Sunny and Iris.

   "Yeo, are you okay? You look upset," I said. Yeosang smiled at me sweetly.

   "I'm fine," He croaked out. I furrowed my brows and looked down at him softly.

   "You can always tell me anything, okay? I'm here for you, Yeo," I spoke softly. Yeosang sighed heavily before looking back up at me.

   "If I tell you something, can you promise not to freak out?" Yeosang asked. I nodded my head.

   "I kind of, sorta, really like you and Wooyoung, but you both look so happy together I don't want to come between that at all. I want Sunny to have both of her parents, together," Yeosang explained. Wooyoung managed to overhear and walked to us.

   "You like both of us? I thought you liked SeongHwa?" Wooyoung spoke softly, keeping this a quiet conversation. Yeosang sighed again.

   "No, I don't. I like both you and San, but I don't want to come between you guys at all. Just, forget I said anything, okay?" Yeosang tried to walk away, but San and I caught his wrists.

   "Let Woo and I talk this through, then we will give you our answer, okay? Don't look so sad, Yeosangie. We'll always be here for you," I smiled, loving how his eyes lit up with hope. He nodded his head before running to the van and hopping in.

  "Do you wanna give him a chance? I mean, he is a sweet guy. You and I both know this. I bet he would fit right in with us," Wooyoung spoke first. I agreed with him.

   "Do you want to? You are the more possessive one of us. Would you be okay with being in a poly relationship?" I asked Wooyoung. He nodded his head happily.

   "That means I'd have two boys to love, and a princess!" Wooyoung exclaimed quietly. I smiled and nodded.

   "But what if one of us gets really jealous and ruins the relationship?" I asked. Wooyoung smiled softly.

   "Hopefully that doesn't happen, Sannie. Should we accept Yeosang?" Wooyoung asked. We walked to the van, our answer on both of our minds.

    Should this book stay just Woosan or become WooSanSang? It's up to you guys!