25

San's pov

   "Choi San, please, come with us. We are the police, and we would like you to come in for a statement." A female police officer asked as Wooyoung gently shook me away. I nodded and looked at Sunny in her crib.

   "Can we bring Sunny in with us? We promise she will not be a bother while you question us separately." I said as I stood up to collect my daughter.

   "Absolutely. I have heard she has a bruise on her back? At the station, I must get a picture for evidence. Has she- she has already been bathed, hasn't she? Have you two?" The officer asked.

    "Sunny has because her clothes were torn and covered in soot and I had to check my baby. There was no change in her behavior, though, when I bathed her or washed her." I confided. The officer nodded and allowed us to exit the room first.

   We hopped into their car and the rest of the group followed behind us in the van. The managers and our boss soon followed us too.

   "Okay, San, you first." The same female officer said as she grabs a clipboard full of papers. I assumed it was a questionnaire.

   I nodded, handed Sunny to Wooyoung, and followed her into the room.

   "I understand you were just kidnapped correct?" She asked. I nodded and she began asking a lot of questions from where we were, how long we walked, and how we were treated.

   "Okay, we'll do as we can. We will try our very best to bring your lover back to you two, and to your group." The officer smiled softly once she finished asking the couple dozen questions.

  Wooyoung's turn was next. I sat with Sunny and played with her until the officer asked for Sunny.

   "May we please come in with you? Although you are an officer, we have learned we cannot trust anyone with our daughter. God, I hope we don't lose her because of this," I geared up imagining it.

   "Sir, you four were kidnapped. It was out of your control. I can assure you, you will not lose Sunny. Now, you may come with me," she spoke as she led us three into an examination room. She asked us to undress Sunny to her diaper first.

"There's a large handprint on her mid back," I said as I unbuttoned her onesie. I gently took the cloth off of my baby and held Sunny towards myself, her back facing the officer. The officer snapped a photo and nodded.

   "Thank you. We will try out hardest to capture NCT and jail them, but I am afraid Yeosang will probably also be jailed..." she trailed off.