19

San's pov

    "Yeo, we're at the airport. Wake up, baby," I smiled as I gently awoke my boyfriend. Yeosang rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned.

   "I'm still tired..." Yeosang whined as we climbed out of the car. I smiled and softly rubbed his head.

"You know you can sleep more on the plane," Wooyoung claimed. Yeosang nodded his head and walked between Wooyoung and me.

"Wooyoung, San, is it true you two are dating Yeosang?" A fan asked as we walked past. I held my hand up and shielded Wooyoung and Yeosang from him as best as I could.

   After a few minutes, we made it onto the plane. Yeosang plopped himself down in the middle seat, leaving Wooyoung and me to sit on the sides of him. He soon leaned his head on my shoulder and held onto mine and Wooyoung's hands.

   "You're okay, Yeosang. Please calm down, baby. It's just turbulence," Wooyoung whispered into Yeosang's ear. Yeosang soon calmed down and fell deep asleep.

   As the plane flew, Yeosang never released our hands. He held them constantly throughout the flight to America. I smiled softly at him and pecked his forehead.

   "Sleep well, Yeo," I smiled softly as I closed my eyes as well. I leaned my head onto his and began sleeping calmly.

   A few hours later the flight attendant woke me up. I yawned and woke up Wooyoung and Yeosang.

   "Come on, boys. Our interview is in three hours," I mumbled as we grabbed our luggage. We all left the airport together in our large group.

"Okay, it's time to go on, boys. Are you sure you three will be okay doing the interview alone?" Our manager asked. I looked at Yeosang and Wooyoung, who both nodded their heads hesitantly.

"Okay. Remember, no lies, okay?" Our manager asked. We nodded and walked into the set. The interviewer smiled at us happily and told us to sit down.

"I was told you three have some news?" He asked. We nodded our heads and glanced at each other. I took initiative and began speaking.

   "Wooyoung, Yeosang and me are all in a relationship." Silence followed. Not a single sound was heard until a female squealed. We three looked at her and she smiled, making a heart at us.

   Maybe we wouldn't get backlash for being together?