09

Wooyoung's pov

"Come on, Sannie! Let's go!" I exclaimed. San laughed and nodded happily.

"Let's go, babe."

We walked together to the car and gently buckled Sunny into the car seat. She smiled up at us and made grabby hands, but we had to close the car door.

I climbed into the driver's seat while San got into the passenger seat. I smiled and placed my right hand on his thigh as I drove to the mall.

As soon as we got there, fans immediately snapped photos. One fan shyly came up to us to ask a question.

"San, Wooyoung, why do you have a baby?" She asked, getting straight to the point. We smiled and began explaining to her.

  "I adopted Sunny, and San is in the process of adopting her too so she will have two parents. We're Sunny's adoptive parents," I smiled. She nodded her head, her mouth open slightly.

   "Okay! Have fun with her," the fan smiled and walked away. I smiled widely at San.

   "See? Atiny are accepting of us!" I grinned and carried Sunny into a baby store, San walking closely beside me.

    "Aww, this will we adorable on her!" I exclaimed, picking up a blue outfit with a tutu. San smiles and adds it to our cart. I kiss his cheek and hear a phone snap a photo.

   "Let's give them something to capture," San spoke, gaining confidence. I smirked and kissed San on the lips. We heard multiple phone cameras snap pictures and even a few professional camera. Paparazzi!

   "Woosan is real!" I shouted. The fans laughed and cheered.

   "Congratulations you two!" The fan from before smiled and held a baby outfit.

   "Do you mind if I get Sunny an outfit? You don't have to say yes, it's just an offer..." the fan mumbled. I smile and look at San. We nod our heads, accepting her outfit for Sunny. She pays for it and hands us the bag.

   "Congratulations, you two. You both deserve to be happy," she smiled and bowed, leaving us alone. I smiled and side hugged San.

   "She was sweet," I smiled and lightly pinched Sunny's cheek. Sunny cooed and made baby noises.

   "Hey, you're my boyfriend! Don't get any funny ideas," San teased. I laughed and kissed his lips again.

   "You know I love you, baby. Don't worry so much," I kissed him again on the forehead. San smiles and kisses my cheek.

   "I love you both," San smiles still and kissed Sunny'a cheek sweetly too.

   "Let's pay then we can go get some food," I smiled happily still and led San to the cashier.