11

San's pov

"Ah-choo!" A voice sounded from behind me. I looked around and only found Sunny in her crib.

"Wooyoung, come here!" I exclaimed. He came towards me and gasped while looking down at Sunny.

"She got sick when we took her out! We have to take her to a doctor, now!" Wooyoung exclaimed, feeling her warm forehead. I smiled softly at how protective he already was of the baby we adopted.

"Alright, we will. Calm down, love, you're scaring Sunny," I mumbled, picking our princess up into my arms. I softly rocked her to soothe her.

Wooyoung's pov

"I can't calm down, my baby is sick!" I whined and reached for her. San gently passed her to me and I smiled down at her.

"Hey princess, are you not feeling well? Let's get you checked up," I smiled and dressed her up in an outfit with a rainbow tutu.

"Alright, at least you've calmed down," San smiled and kissed my temple. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I know how to be calm, I just wasn't choosing to be," I smiled and carried Sunny to the car. I buckled her securely into her baby seat and shut the car door carefully.

"Get in," I smiled and opened the passenger door for San. San smiled and kissed my lips before hopping in the car and buckling his seatbelt. I smiled and shut the door.

I got into my side of the car and shut my door before buckling my seatbelt. I twisted the key to turn the car on and smoothly drove us to a doctor, despite freaking out on the inside.

"Excuse me, my daughter is sick. We need to see a doctor," San spoke softly, knowing if I was given the chance to talk I would speak too loudly and quickly.

"Alight, fill these papers out, and the doctor will see you in a little bit." The receptionist spoke, handing us a clipboard of papers. San handed it to me and held Sunny.

"Why do I have to fill out the paperwork," I whined, grabbing a pen from the receptionist desk. ]

"Because you're her only legal guardian as of right now. I don't have my court hearing for another two weeks, Woo." San mumbled, keeping our business quiet. I nodded and filled out the paperwork swiftly. I soon took it back to the receptionist and waited until we were called back for a waiting room.

"Jung Sunmi," A nurse called. I nodded and stood up, making San confused.

"Her birth name is Sunmi, but I gave her my surname. I figured since you plan to take my last name once we're married, she should also. Let's go, babies," I smiled and took Sunny from San and walked towards the nurse.

"Why didn't you tell me her name is Sunmi?" San asked. I smiled.

"We had already begun calling her Sunny so much that she responds to it more than Sunmi. I figured it didn't really matter too much," I mumbled as we were led to a waiting room. We entered and I sat with Sunny on the examination bed while San took the chair.