27

San's pov

    "Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone.

   "Kang Yeosang has been found." The female police officer spoke into her phone. My eyes widened and glanced to Wooyoung.

   "Okay, we're on our way," I said and hung up my phone.

   "They found him! They found Yeosang!" I cried as I jumped up from our bed. Wooyoung began crying and hugged me tightly.

   "Let's go," Wooyoung sobbed as he pulled on some jeans and a shirt. I did the same and picked up Sunny. I walked out of our room to tell the others.

   We all soon made it to the police station. We all sprinted towards the doors and entered quickly.

   "Where is Kang Yeosang?" I asked as I stopped by the front desk.

    "He's in the confession room. If he can confess to some crimes, and the whereabouts of NCT, he can be out on a bail," She said as she looked up at the ten of us. Our managers and boss had came with us.

    "When will he be-"

   "Babes! Sunny!" Yeosang cried as he looked at Wooyoung, Sunny and I.

   "No, you can't-"

   "Let them have their moment! They might not get another for a while," the female officer scolded the male officer.

   "Baby," Wooyoung and I hugged Yeosang, being mindful of Sunny in my arms. When we separated, Yeosang's tears had overflowed and dropped down his cheeks and onto his clothes.

   "Sunny, you're okay," Yeosang cried harder.

   "I am so, so sorry-"

   "Baby, it wasn't your fault, we promise. You just wanted an outing with Sunny. We don't hold that against you," Wooyoung smiled at Yeosang and rubbed his back.

   "I'm sorry I never told you guys about my past. I thought it didn't matter anymore," Yeosang apologized. We sighed but shook our heads.

    "That's okay as well, baby. Please don't keep secrets from us," I smiled and kissed his lips. Yeosang's tears mixed with mine.

   "Guys, we wanna see him too!" Hongjoong exclaimed from behind us. Wooyoung and I nodded and let Yeosang hug the members of our group and our managers and boss.

   "Yeosang, I'm sorry to bring more bad news, but unless the fans are okay with you staying, you're out of the group," our boss sighed as he also cried softly.

   "I'm sorry," Yeosang apologized again. We all accepted his apology.

   "It's okay, but how will you live without Ateez?" He asked. Yeosang looked down at his feet and shrugged.

    "Let's do a poll on Twitter asking if he can stay!" Seonghwa said as he looked directly at our boss. Our boss nodded and told the managers to set it up.

   "Yeosang, if you are done, please follow us," the female officer asked. Yeosang hugged us all once again before following her.

   As we drove back home, the poll was flooded with responses. We decided to wait until we were home to check.

   "What are the results?" Hongjoong asked.

   "He can stay!" Our managers exclaimed as they opened the poll.

   "Oh my god," wooyoung and I cried happily and we hugged each other. We kissed sunny's cheeks and held her close.