17

Yeosang's pov

   "What if you two get sick?" I asked once I was sure my stomach was empty. San smiled softly as Wooyoung entered the bathroom.

   "Then we will be sick together," Wooyoung smiled and handed me a ginger ale to sip on. He opened the bag in his hands and dug through it for what I supposed to be medicine.

   "I got you some Pepto Bismol to drink to hopefully calm your stomach. Are you going to be able to take it right now?" Wooyoung asked. I gave it a little thought before nodding. My stomach didn't feel like it was ready to throw up again just yet.

   "Okay, come here," Wooyoung spoke as he opened the bottle of medicine. He poured my amount into a medicine cup and handed it to me. I quickly slurped down the thick, pink liquid.

   "Okay, now, let's go back to the van. You can sleep more on the way to the airport and on the plane," San claimed and helped me to my feet. I wobbled a little bit before steadying myself.

   "Are you going to be okay?" Wooyoung asked worriedly. I smiled softly at his concern.

   "It's probably just motion sickness," I mumbled and let them lead me to the car. San helped me into the vehicle before climbing in beside me. Wooyoung gave San his bag of items before leaving us.

   "Where's he going?" I asked sleepily. San smiled and pecked my warm forehead again.

   "He's going to talk to our manager to see what we should do about you," San explained. I watched Wooyoung's back as he spoke to our manager. Our manager huffed and looked towards our van.

   "Yeosang, come over here," He demanded. I looked to San before climbing back out of the van. I weakly walked my way to him and let him feel my forehead. He gasped and claimed I was burning up.

   "What will I do? I love performing," I asked as tears welled in my eyes. I hated being sick. It always held me back from practicing or, now, performing.

   "We know you do, Yeosang, however, you may not be able to perform in this state. You could infect the fans," Our manager stated. I looked to the ground as tears dripped down my cheeks.

"You'll have to stay in the hotel, baby," Wooyoung gently rubbed up and down my back. Our manager looked at us confused.

   "'Baby?' What happened to you and San?" He asked. Wooyoung smiled softly and pecked my cheek.

   "It's now San, Yeosang and I. We're all three in a relationship," Wooyoung explained. The oldest male sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

   "What am I going to do? Lose my job, that's what!" He scoffed. Wooyoung and I looked at him confused.

   "How? It's our love and lives, not yours," I spoke up. He sighed.

   "I'm supposed to keep you boys in line and not into anything bad. I'm supposed to watch you guys and stop you from doing anything reckless, like getting in a three way relationship," he explained.

   "We were going to talk to our ceo about us coming out with Yeosang. We have a date and time already. He's going to call us," Wooyoung's phone rang, "Now."