10

San's pov

    While Wooyoung and I talked, a woman strutted up to us. She exuded power as she walked. 

   "That's my baby. Why do you have her?" She asked. I laughed heartily. 

  "If Sunny were your baby, she's not anymore. Wooyoung just adopted her. She's ours now," I smirked as she grew red in the face. She reached for Sunny, and Wooyoung stepped back, covering Sunny. 

   "She's no longer yours! You should be jailed for tossing a poor, helpless newborn out into the rain where she could get sick! You're twisted!" Wooyoung yelled, gaining the interest of a mall cop. He came up to us. 

  "Excuse me, is she giving you any trouble boys?" He asked. We nodded our heads. 

  "She's the mother of the baby, but she abandoned her in the downpour! Wooyoung adopted her, and now she's ours but the mother wont give up!" I exclaimed. The cop nodded his head and turned to face the woman. 

  "Ma'am, you're gonna have to leave the store. Please follow me," The cop spoke and gently led her out of the cafe.

   "Thank you for standing up for us, baby. I appreciate it," Wooyoung smiled and kissed my cheek sweetly. He looked down and softly played with Sunny. 

   "It's no problem. She shouldn't have abandoned Sunny if she had wanted her," I stated and watched the two play happily.

   "Here are your orders," A waiter smiles as he placed down our burgers and fries in front of us. We thanked him and he left us alone. 

  "Sunny, do you want some milk?" Wooyoung asked softly as the baby began to cry. Wooyoung quickly pulled a bottle of pre measured formula out and added water to it. He shook it up before gently placing the nub into Sunny's small mouth. She immediately calmed down and drank quickly. 

   "San, what if she takes us to court asking for custody?" Wooyoung asked softly. I smiled at my boyfriend. 

   "She's already going to be going to jail. At this point it doesn't matter what she does. She isn't getting Sunny from us. We love her too much," I explained. Wooyoung nodded and slowly rocked Sunny in his arms. 

   "Do you want me to feed you?" I asked. Wooyoung nodded and opened his mouth. I smiled softly and fed him a bite of his burger. He thanked me and chewed it up. 

  This continued until all three of us finished eating. We packed up, paid, then left the cute cafe. 

  "I can't believe she had the audacity to ask for Sunny back," Hongjoong scoffed as we retold the story. 

   "I know, right?" Wooyoung exclaimed. I nodded my head and took Sunny to nap. 

   "Sleep well, princess," I smiled as I placed her in her crib. I gave her a pacifier and she silently sucked on it as she fell asleep.