24

Wooyoung's pov

"Sannie, go take a nap with Sunny. I can tell you're traumatized, baby." I smiled softly despite hurting inside knowing our baby is in pain.

"Also, before you go, give her some liquid Tylenol just incase her bruise hurts while she lays on it," I spoke just before San was out of earshot.

"Okay!" San nodded and grabbed the bottle of medicine and a syringe.

"Alright, so you guys want to know where we were. Well, as we said before, Yeosang was in a gang. Well, the gang has managed to cover themselves well enough to be a kpop group. It's NCT. Apparently Bts are also a gang, or at least used to be.

  "Yeosang was part of Bangtan, bts's gang name. Yeosang found the locations of Taeyong's family, and that allowed Bangtan to end the lives of Taeyong's whole immediate family. Yeosang decided to take the beating that San and I and possibly Sunny would have taken.

  "He proved his loves us in that moment, but at what cost? His whole career? His life, maybe? I have no idea how San and I could ever recover from this if Yeosang is wounded severely.

   "I just know NCT will beat him to near death before casting him out on the streets. We have to at least try to go to the police about this. I know it would look horrible on us all for allowing a gang member to be in our group, but we didn't know. It would end Yeosang's career, but not his life." I finished my monologue as my tears finally ran dry.

  I felt numbed by the pains as I sat there and allowed my band mates to process the large amount of information.

   "Come on- we gotta go get the police-"

   "Can someone call them here? We can't leave San and Sunny here unattended, even with one or more of us with them. NCT are far too powerful, and they clearly will have more members than what the public know as their idols." I asked as I noticed how shaky I was.

"Okay, I'll call them," Seonghwa claimed as he held his phone. He ended what I thought was a recording of me speaking and called the police.

   "Why did you record me?" I asked. Seonghwa smiled softly.

   "So you wouldn't have to repeat yourself a million times to the police. You can always add more that happened if you remember something else," Seonghwa spoke before holding his phone to his ear.

  A little bit later, the police came knocking on our door.

   "Park Seonghwa?" They asked as Seonghwa opened the door.

   "Please come in, we have three people who escaped kidnapping and one who is still kidnapped," Seonghwa said for me. He nodded towards San and I's room, telling me to go lay down with San.

"If you need me, text me." I yawned as I walked to our room.