15

Yeosang's pov

  I noticed the pair walking towards me and felt fear engulf me. This was it, this was the time I'd find out if my two crushes liked me back.

   "Yeosang," San began, "We accept you. All we ask is that you be okay with going public just so we don't have to hide anything or worry so much. Is that okay?"

  "It's okay with me," I spoke softly. They smiled and opened their arms for me to hug them. I wrapped an arm around each male and they did the same. They leaned down and kissed each of my cheeks at the same time. I blushed darkly and hid my face in my hands.

   "Aww you're so cute," San cooed, gently pinching my red cheek. I whined and tried to pull my cheek away from his hand. I failed and sighed.

   "I'm not cute! I'm sexy," I pouted. Wooyoung smiled at me.

   "We know you are, Yeo. We dance on stage with you almost every day," Wooyoung claimed. I smiled widely until we were told to hop into the vans.

   Wooyoung and San sat on either side of me in the back of the van. Sunny would be riding in the second van with Iris and three of the other members. I smiled and leaned my head on San's shoulder. Wooyoung wrapped his arm around us securely.

   "Thank you," I smile softly as I fell asleep.

   San's pov

   "I think we did the right thing, Woo," I smile softly at the male in my arms. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to Yeosang's forehead. Yeosang stirred in his sleep before calming down and sleeping more.

   "I think so too, Sannie. Yeosang might just be what we were missing," Wooyoung whispered back. I leaned over Yeosang and puckered my lips for a kiss. Wooyoung happily obliged and kissed my lips.

   "Come on, guys. Don't make out with Yeosang between you!" Hongjoong lightly scolded us. We smiled widely at him.

   "I don't think Yeo minds all that much. He is our boyfriend now," Wooyoung explained. Hongjoong looked at us a little confused but smiled softly.

   "I don't really fully understand a three way relationship, but I hope it makes you three happy," Hongjoong whispered to make sure Yeosang stayed asleep.

   "We hope so too, Joongie," I whispered back. He turned back around in his seat and played on his phone. Wooyoung and I scooted closer to Yeosang and spread our jackets over him to keep him warmer. Yeosang cuddled into my jacket more and smiled softly in his sleep.

   "Sleep well, my babies," Wooyoung spoke to Yeosang and I. I leaned my head on Yeosang's and fell asleep with him.