16

San's pov

    "Sannie, wake up," Yeosang spoke from beside me. He shook me gently until I woke up. I looked at him, dazed from sleep, and smiled softly.

   "Are we there?" I asked, yawning afterwards. Yeosang shook his head and pointed outside the window. We're at a gas station for a bathroom break and snacks.

    "Do you want snacks, baby?" Wooyoung asked Yeosang and I. We nodded our heads and climbed out of the van. I smiled widely seeing Iris coming out of the station with Sunny in her arms. I took Sunny from her arms and kissed her forehead.

   "How's my princess doing? Did you take a good nap?" I asked Sunny as if she would respond to me. She smiled and made baby noises. I kissed her cheek and passed her to Wooyoung, who smiled widely seeing our little princess.

   "Hey sweetheart, how are you doing? Were you good for aunt Iris?" Wooyoung asked then looked at Iris.

   "She was so calm the whole ride until she needed her diaper changed. She slept most of the ride." Iris smiled. I nodded my head and took Yeosang and Wooyoung's hands, leading us into the store for snacks and drinks.

   "What do you want, Sangie?" I asked as we browsed the snack section of the store. He looked around and found gummies. He grabbed a few packages and smiled up at me. I grinned before kissing his cheek softly.

   "You're so cute!" Wooyoung cooed as he snapped a picture of me kissing Yeosang. Yeosang's cheeks turned a light pink shade as his jaw dropped slightly. I gently lifted his chin with my fingertips.

   "You'll catch flies, baby," I laughed as Yeosang recovered. Yeosang closed his mouth and pouted. Wooyoung leaned forward and pecked Yeosang's pouty lips softly.

   "What's wrong, baby? Cat got your tongue?" Wooyoung asked as he looked from Yeosang to me. I smiled softly and felt as Yeosang playfully whacked Wooyoung and I.

   "Because of that, you two are paying for my snacks!" Yeosang huffed. I looked at Wooyoung who was confused.

   "We were going to anyways; what do you mean?" I kiss Yeosang's warm forehead and gasped. I gently held his chin as I looked over his face.

   "You feel really warm. I know you're probably just blushing, but do you feel sick at all?" I asked softly. Yeosang shook his head "no" before he rushed to the bathroom, dropping his bags of snacks in my empty hands.

   "Go check on him, I'll get the snacks and drinks for the road, and maybe some medicine if they have any," Wooyoung motioned his head towards the bathroom. I nodded and walked into the bathroom after knocking.

   "Yeosang, are you okay?" I asked. Yeosang shook his head as he threw up again into the toilet. I gently moved his blond bangs out of his face with one hand and rubbed circles on his back with my other hand.

    "Wooyoung is going to get you medicine hopefully. He should probably grab you a ginger ale too. I'll tell him to once you're okay enough to talk." I continued to rub his back.