13

San's pov

"Sannie, wake up," Wooyoung spoke from above me, his cherry lips in a wide smile. I smiled sleepily up at him and puckered my lips, wanting a kiss. Wooyoung leaned down and kissed my lips sweetly.

"Why do I need to wake up? Is it my turn to change Sunny?" I asked. Wooyoung shook his head.

"We have our first tour, silly! We have an interview in an hour before we leave." Wooyoung claimed, checking up on Sunny. I smiled softly at the sight and walked behind Wooyoung, placing my hands on his hips lovingly.

"I love you so much, no matter what anyone else says," I smiled, kissing his cheek before leaving his side to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of simple black jeans and a white band shirt.

"You look cute," Wooyoung compliments me as he pecked my lips. I smiled widely and hugged him, being wary of Sunny on his left hip.

"Thanks, babe," I thanked him as I picked up Sunny from his grasp, allowing him to get dressed. I checked the time and groaned. It was four in the morning! Why were we awake? I couldn't even fathom why.

"Okay, now we have an interview, and they said to bring Sunny with us" Wooyoung mumbles as he ties up his shoes. I nodded my head in response.

"Let's do this, Woo. What will we say if they ask us questions about our relationship? ABout Sunny?" I asked worriedly, pulling Sunny closer to me.

"We will be just fine, baby. Don't worry so much. If you answer a question, answer it truthfully. That's all you have to do," Wooyoung flashed another blinding smile at me as he kissed my forehead reassuringly.

"Is it true you two are dating?" The female interviewer asked, motioning towards Wooyoung and I. We nodded our heads happily, looking at each other, we leaned in and sweetly kissed. She gasped and jokingly covered us with her queue cards before allowing us to continue it.

"Okay, come up for air," Hongjoong joked. Wooyoung and I separated to laugh. We leaned down and kissed Sunny's cheeks softly.

"Aw, so her name is Sunny, right? Is she a good girl or a little trouble maker?" The interviewer jokingly teased Sunny, getting a giggle from the baby.

"She's very calm as of now, but we fear the "Terrible Two's" when they come," I laughed softly, gently caressing her hair.

"Ah, I get what you mean. I have a younger cousin who's two, and he's into everything!" The interviewer exclaimed. I looked at Wooyoung fearfully.

"We need to make sure the dorm is baby proofed," I sighed and shook my head, gently holding onto Sunny's hand. Sunny smiled up at me cutely. I cooed at her and kissed her forehead.

"She's so cute!" The interviewer exclaimed, smiling at our interaction.

"Thank you," Wooyoung smiled, his eyes soft as they stared at Sunny and I. I smiled at him and made Sunny wave at him.

I haven't forgot about this book, I promise! I just haven't had any ideas.