28

Yeosang's pov

   "Yeosang, since you complied with us, you are free to go after a bail is paid." The female police officer, Sunmi, scanned through her papers as she spoke to me.

    "How much is the bail?" I asked cautiously.

   "Only a thousand dollars. Your lovers and group mates  should get you out soon," Sunmi said as she smiled softly at me.

    "Ma'am, I'm sorry if this is wrong of me to ask, but why are you so kind with me?" I asked softly. She smiled even wider.

    "My late husband was a mafia leader. When he died, I became a police officer to take down other mafias and help people. I know you are true in your love for San and Wooyoung, so I am trying to help you out in any way I can," she explained. I smiled and nodded.

    "Thank you, officer Sunmi. I really appreciate it, more than you know," I teared up as I imagined being home with my lovers and brothers and daughter.

   "Can I call them?" I asked. She nodded and brought me to a phone.

    "Boys, my bail is a thousand dollars. You don't have to-"

   "I have that! I'm coming to get you, baby," San cried into his cell phone. I smiled as the tears slid down my cheeks.

   "Babe, you can-"

    "No, you shouldn't have to stay there for any longer than you have. We're on our way," Seonghwa said as he snatched the phone.

   "Thank you, guys. I love you guys," I smiled widely as my cell was unlocked. My bail was paid, and I was able to change back into my own clothes San had brought me.

   "It's no problem, baby. We just want you happy," Wooyoung smiled and kissed my lips.

   I turned to the side and kissed San after Wooyoung. I leaned down a little and kissed Sunny's cheeks.

    "Thank you," I said once again.