18

Wooyoung's pov

   'Wooyoung, What did you need to talk to me about?' My ceo asked once I picked up my phone. I exhaled slowly before responding.

   "Yeosang, San and I are in a three way relationship, and we would like to go public."

   'What? That's not normal by any means! What happens if you three break up? What'll happen with Sunny?'

   "We won't break up. We will fight to keep each other happy and loved, and we will make sure Sunny feels the same,"

   'Of you three are sure it will work out and not end in Ateez disbanding, I'll make a request for an interview for you three to tell the world.'

   "Thank you so much! We won't let you down, sir." I let him hang up first before hanging up myself. I looked at Yeosang before scooping him up into my arms and kissing him on the lips. Yeosang gasped and pulled away quickly.

   "Woo! You'll get sick too!" Yeosang exclaimed. I smiled like a madman and shook my head, burying my face in his neck once I sat him back down

   "Our boss is getting us an interview to let us go public!" I claimed happily. Yeosang smiled and kissed my cheek.

   "Yay!" San shouts, coming from behind me. I squealed and hid Yeosang behind me before realizing it was San's voice. I exhaled and stepped beside Yeosang.

   "San! Don't scare me like that!" I whined. San fake pouted and kissed my lips sweetly. I smiled imtomthe kiss slightly and wrapped my arms around his waist. He threw his arms over my shoulders and deepened the kiss slightly.

   "Okay you two, separate. We're in public," our manager claimed. San and I separated and smiled at each other. We then smiled at Yeosang and kissed his cheeks softly.

   "We love you, Yeosangie," I smiled as he wrapped an arm around both of us. He hugged us tightly before pulling away.

   "Wait, Woo, you kissed me, then San. What if you both get sick now?" Yeosang asked. We shrugged.

   "Then we will have to stay at the hotel with you. It will eventually make all eight of us sick, and possibly our staff, so maybe the three of us should stay out of the first two shows, and away from the rest until we're all three better?" San asked. Our manager sighed and nodded.

   "You three will have to sit out of the first two shows, and have to stay in one room together the whole time. Get yeosang a throw up bag or something for the car ride so he doesn't ruin the van." He said before walking away to let the rest know we may be sick.

   "Yeosang, I think Sunny May have gotten you sick," I stated. Yeosang pouted and nodded.

   "She did have the flu, so it's possible I, or we, have it," Yeosang said. San and I nodded our heads.

   "We're going to be fine, baby," I spoke, looking from San to Yeosang. They smiled widely and engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. I wrapped my arms around them both and placed my face in their shoulders.

   "I love you," San smiles. Yeosang and I smile as well.

   "I love you, too," we claimed. We smiled still and walked hand in hand back to the van, letting Yeosang climb in first.

   "Do you want to sleep more on the way to the airport?" I asked as San and I placed our jackets over Yeosang, who nodded.

   "Do you guys mind if I do?" He asked timidly. I looked at San, slightly confused.

  "Of course we don't mind, baby. Get all of the rest you can; it'll make you better faster." San wrapped his jacket tighter over Yeosang.

   "Thank you," Yeosang smiles again before we kiss his cheeks again, making his smile widen. He leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his tired eyes.

   "Goodnight,baby," I cooed and rubbed his cheek. I kissed his forehead before closing my eyes as well.