five

tuesday, 11:42 am - march 29th

lena evans

i put the cap on the bottle before looking over my shoulder, seeing papí himself.

it's fun calling him that, but i'm definitely not saying it out loud.

i'm sure it'll feed his ego and i don't wanna be the one to entertain his wild hormones.

"hi." i say, running a hand through my hair, still not facing him.

i feel his arm snake around my waist and i turn around, "you know, you're really pretty."

i stare at his arm with raised brows before looking up at him with the same face, "thanks."

"so which nickname do you prefer: princess, babygirl, kitten, cupcake, cutie, sweethea-"

"i like lena."

"..i think princess suits you more. maybe kitten, but that's if you behave like a good girl." he whispers the last part in my ear.

i lean against the marble island in the middle of the kitchen, his arm still on my waist somehow.

"since we're using nicknames, which do you prefer: tool, fuckboy, babydic-" he covers my mouth with his hand before chuckling.

"i prefer daddy, princess."

i remove his hand, "i think babydick suits you more. maybe princess if you behave." i give a cheeky smile.

"damn, you're fiesty as fuck. but, don't worry," he moves closer to me, leaning toward my face a bit as he slides his hand further onto my ass, "i like the fiesty ones." he whispers, squeezing it aggressively.

i scoff, pushing him away as i grab my water bottle, walking out of the kitchen.

i see all the boys piled against the wall of the living room, which scares the shit out of me so i jump, clutching my chest.

"shit, you guys scared me!"

"damn, jack, you suck." nash laughs.

"told you so." sammy rubs it in his face.

"where's cameron?" i ask, not seeing him in the room.

"upstairs with johnson, getting his stuff."

i nod before sitting on the couch, where everyone fights over who gets to sit next to me.

i laugh when i watch jack push sammy out of the way to sit down, and sammy looks ready to clock him.

they both end up sitting next to me anyway.

just my luck.

"so are you gonna be in our youtube video?" matt asks.

"i wasn't aware of such a thing." i shrug, confused about what they're talking about.

"we're filming today, for everyone's channel." he explains.

"but cameron doesn't have a camera. we have to go get one after he finishes here." i say as johnson and cameron come back downstairs.

"what's happening?"

"dude, we're filming today." nash stands up to stretch.

"why didn't anyone tell me?"

"well, we assumed you would stay since we knew you were coming by." jack laughs, making cameron roll his eyes and palm his face.

"alright, well i have to get a camera so.."