nineteen+

sunday, 11:23 pm - april 17th

lena evans

"damn, you guys actually got caught, like deadass?" jack grins as a cloud of smoke escapes his lips.

"jack, we literally sprinted to the car, like i still can't breathe." we laugh together, staring at all the colorful lights on the ceiling.

i turn my head to look at him, "hey, i really missed you." i smile, grabbing his hand.

"i missed you more, princess." he says, giving my cheek a kiss as i inhale the vapor from the mouthpiece.

as the cloud emits from my lips, i hear him mutter a curse word, making a smile grow on my face.

"i'm hungry, jack." i say, placing the tube on the table.

"well, c'mon, we've been here for a while." he sits up, shoving his phone in his pocket as i grab my purse.

we stand up and i grab his hand, dragging him to the door where tons of flashing lights blind my sight, my free hand instinctively shielding my eyes.

"jack, is this your new girlfriend?"

"how long have you been going out?"

"lena, are you dating jack?"

everyone speaks at once, asking random questions and shoving their flashing cameras in my face as we try to get to the car.

considering i've never been in this situation before, i quickly become overwhelmed.

the loud chatter, the blinding lights, the big cameras, and the very little room for me to get through.

i feel my anxiety building up in my chest, not allowing me to breathe correctly.

but, of course, i make sure i don't show a nervous face, fearing that these pictures might turn out shitty and i'll gain a bad rep before i even started modelling.

"where did you guys first meet?"

"is she someone you're screwing?"

my anxiety quickly turns to anger, considering the audacity of this man.

i swear to god, i just might punch one of them in the face.

"guys, chill, please." he says calmly, guiding me to the car with his hand on my lower back.

we finally reach the car and jack helps me in, closing my door and rushing to get in on the other side.

he carefully drives away, allowing me to let out a deep breath that was being held in for a while.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know that would happen. not all paparazzi are like that."

"i felt like my heart was gonna explode and i was gonna have a seizure." i admit, gaining a light laugh.

"all of it should clear up by tomorrow. although, i'm not sure how you feel about being my rumored boo, now."

i shrug, "nothing much to feel, since it's not that big of a deal."

"where do you wanna eat?"

"somewhere with sandwiches. i just wanna go to your place right now." he nods as i check my phone, seeing a few missed calls from alexis, as well as new twitter and instagram followers.

i call alexis and put my phone up to my ear, hearing it ring.

"lena, why haven't you answered?"

"my phone died." i lie, "what's going on?"

"you have a shoot tomorrow at 9 am sharp, along with your first interview. i'll have a driver come pick you up since cameron has a shoot tomorrow, followed by 2 interviews. i'll be there with you, so there's nothing to worry about."