twelve+

a/n: there's some smut and "foul language" between cam and lena. spoiler, just read it!

****

friday, 5:45 pm - april 8th

lena evans

"cameron, i got the mail!" i shout, closing the door behind me with a stack of envelopes in my hand before setting them on the island.

after running errands, doing a little shopping and having a mid-day exercise, i had gone to get the mail downstairs.

i know you guys are probably wondering what happened after cameron kissed me at the game last week.

and i'll tell you just what happened.

nothing. seriously, nothing happened.

we aren't dating or 'talking,' or even fucking.

and for once, i'm happy that i'm not.

for once, things are going smoothly in my life and i'm not rushing into anything with anyone.

however, i wouldn't mind fucking somebody because who am i to turn down sex?

sighing, i pause my music and dial my mother's phone number, feeling like i should probably update her on my life.

i haven't really talked to her in a while, so it can't hurt to finally hear from her.

"oh, she's alive!" i hear her sarcastic nature and it makes me smile.

"hey, ma'. how are you and dad?"

"currently in jamaica with your father. we just got back from the spa."

"you're in the carribean without me? gee, my heart hurts." i clutch my chest, realizing they always take trips without me.

"oh please, this is a no kids zone."

"i'm 21, not 12."

"anyways, how are you?"

"i'm in l.a. now."

"i heard. your uncle told me about the whole roommate thing."

"and i've been modelling out here."

"that's great! you like it out there?"

"yeah, i've got a nice place, nice roommate, dream j-"

"what's her name?"

"actually, his name is cameron."

"you're living with a boy? oh heavens." i hear her sigh, making my eyes roll, "don't tell me you're fooling around out in l.a, lena."

"i'm not, ma'! i'm focused on my work, i swear. we're friends."

"mhm, can you explain this whole situation at the clippers game then? it's all over the place."

"that was him, and it was nothing."

"okay. do what you want, but be careful out there. don't go falling in love so quickly. you know how you are with boys."

"mom, i'll be okay. and i promise you, i'm not dating anyone anytime soon."

"alright, well, i hope to hear from you sooner next time. i gotta go."

"bye, mom. love you."

"love you too." she says before hanging up.

i scoff to myself, "jamaica? fucking jamaica without your own damn chi-" i pause, wondering what cameron is doing.