twenty four

tuesday, 5:13 am - april 19th

lena evans

i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, groaning as i turn over and open my eyes.

i flail my arm over to my phone, answering the call when i try to sit up on my elbow.

"hello?" i use my groggy, morning voice to speak.

"lena? it's alexis, just calling to remind you of your assistant interview at 8. i'll pick you up at 7, don't be late." she says before hanging up.

"fuck!" i exclaim, accidentally jolting jack out of his sleep with my high volume.

he rubs his eyes as he yawns, "well, good morning to you, too."

"jack, what the fuck happened last night, why are we in your bed? my memory stops at the second round of shots."

he smirks, "last night was amazing. i remember i made you cum soo hard."

my heart drops, "jack..don't tell me we f-"

"as much as i wish we did, all we did was give each other head." he rubs my shoulder.

i sigh out of relief, "at least it was just head..wait, i let you shove your dick in my mouth?"

he nods, "if anything, you shoved my dick in your mouth."

"i must've been really fucked up. i forgot how i get with weed and liquor, let alone tequila.." i mumble, running a hand through my very messy hair.

"didn't you drink tequila when we first got high?"

"..oh yeah. i suppose i did. how come you remember last night and i don't?"

"because you were higher than i was, and drank like two shots before sucking my dick."

"damn, i'm wild. then again, that's not new." i mutter to myself.

"well, i liked it. that was the best head i've gotten in weeks." he smirks and my eyes roll as i smile back.

"the feeling is semi-mutual." i say, gaining a pillow hit to the face that makes me laugh.

"okay, i'll admit that it was nice to have an orgasm because of someone else." my comment spreads a cute grin on his face, causing him to attack my face with kisses, making me giggle loudly.

"lena, why are we up at 5 in the morning, my head is pounding." he complains as i get out of the bed, walking into the bathroom.

"i have something important to do at 8, so i need you to take me home to change." i wash my face.

"okay, just lemme shower." he walks past me, smacking my ass.

"jeez, jack, you only spank a girl when she behaves badly." i laugh.

"and you always behave badly, so what's your point?" his brows furrow together.

"not if i gave you the 'best head,' duh." i mock him, gaining an eye roll before he runs the shower.

"where's johnson? shouldn't he be home from the studio?"

he laughs, "i told him i had 'special company' over, so he went to nash's."

i pour some mouthwash in my mouth, swishing it around to substitute for brushing my teeth, since i don't have a toothbrush.

after a whole minute, i spit it out and rinse my mouth, sighing when i notice my hair.

"jack, do you have conditioner?" i walk towards the already foggy, clear door.

i grab the bottle from his hand and walk back to the counter, attemtpting to wash my hair in the sink.