twenty eight

thursday, 7:56 am - april 21st

lena evans

i wake up with cameron's arm around me, his warm breath blowing rhythmically against the nape of my neck.

i grab his hand, kissing his fingertips to wake him up.

i receive a light groan, feeling him stretch out behind me.

"morning, sleepy head." i smile to myself, turning over in the process to meet his sleepy face.

"hi." his morning voice croaks as he sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"what time do you have to leave?"

"we're leaving at 9."

"we?"

"yeah, i'm taking you with me."

"is that even allowed?" i laugh, getting out of the bed as he does the same.

"duh, it's not like you're a stranger." he jokes, walking to his room when i enter my closet, picking out a black bodysuit, cropped jeans and a trendy gucci belt.

throwing my clothes on my bed, i walk into my bathroom to do my routine.

i brush my teeth and wash my face before moisturizing and adding a little bb cream.

i grimace at my bedhead, throwing it up in a ponytail rather than straightening it again.

after filling in my brows and adding natural falsies, i put on my clothes and accessorize, stepping into my black pumps.

i hear a wolf whistle that makes me roll my eyes and smile, turning my head to see his phone aimed at me.

"really?" i raise my eyebrows as i approach him.

he winks before doing whatever on his phone, "you're not vlogging today?" he follows me out of my room.

"no. i should, since i'm constantly attacked for not posting frequently, as if i don't have a job or life..but i'm not complaining, i'm fine." my sarcastic sense of humor makes him laugh on our way out of the front door.

"i'm taking you to urth first, since we have time for breakfast for once."

"i wonder whose fault that is every morning."

"definitely lena's, she takes so much time to get ready." he laughs after i punch his shoulder, standing next to me in the elevator.

"today's gonna be long, damn." he closes his eyes.

"are you okay? you seem kinda off today."

"i'd rather go back to bed, honestly. holding lena's slim body in my arms, feeling her body's warmth and her skin's softness." he mumbles, smiling to himself as the doors open and we step out.

"aww, cam, you're like a needy child that asks for hugs every 5 minutes. in other words, me." he laughs on our way to the car.

after we get in, we make our way to urth caffe, ordering quickly as we sit outside.

slowly, i can feel the awkward silence approach as we sit there, doing nothing.

my excuse is because i'm partially tired, and i'm sure he is too.

i probably should have stayed home, but i don't mind tagging along.

he whines and groans, "i should have stayed home, shit."

"what's wrong, you're that tired?"

"yeah, and we didn't even do anything last night."

"except kiss.." i smile at the memory.