sixteen+

a/n: this shit is barely sexual but imma put a plus for those who have heart attacks when it just happens with no warning.

****

saturday, 8:12 pm - april 9th

lena evans

"wow. that's actually a really funny story." she starts giggling uncontrollably.

i join in, unable to control my laughter.

this lasts for 2 minutes straight before it dies back down to silence.

she sighs, "you've literally been in l.a. for 3 seconds and already have boy problems. do you know which one you like?"

"jack doesn't like me and i don't even know if cameron still likes me or liked me in the first place."

"lena, i was asking about who you like."

"oh..neither, i guess. i mean, they're both attractive and they both have potential, but i don't think i should even be focusing on guys right now.." i shrug my shoulders, glancing at my laptop.

"but if you were to choose between the two you'd choooose..?"

"neither, they're both hoes." i say, gaining a loud laugh.

"..what is it that you really like about nash?"

"um..i'd have to say his smile. wait no, his eyes. definitely those eyes, i'm such a sucker for blue eyes."

"can't relate."

"what? don't tell me you haven't met a boy that made you melt with his blue eyes."

"maybe once, but i don't typically go for 'em. i'm all about hazel and brown."

"the most basic eye colors, lena." she deadpans, making me laugh.

"not true, they can be so adorable and warm, or intimidating and sexy. it all depends."

"is that why you like cameron's?"

"i haven't made enough eye contact with him to establish the kind of brown his eyes are. it's too intense for me."

"don't be all shy, go look."

"you dare me?"

"yeah, but be all extra about it. like tease him or something, that'd be so funny."

"truue. 'kay, i'm gonna go, i'll text you the outcome."

"alright, bye." she says, hanging up.

i toss my phone on the bed before standing up, adjusting my grey dolphin shorts and my hoodie.

i open the door, walking out towards the kitchen, seeing cameron on the couch, playing video games.

i pretend to look in the cabinet when i open it, looking over my shoulder to see him in the same position.

he must be really focused.

closing the cabinet, i stroll back over to the couch, standing near him.

"what's up?" he licks his lip, rapidly pressing buttons on the controller in his hands.

"i kinda need your attention."

"'kay, hold on."

"i can't hold on, it's almost urgent."

"yeah, just gimme a minute."

i roll my eyes, snatching the controller out of his hands to pause the game before sliding down in his lap, straddling him on the couch.

his hands instantly get a hold of my waist, almost instinctively.