eleven+

thursday, 4:48 pm - march 31st

lena evans

his hand wraps around my throat after he pushes me against the wall.

i smirk, tugging my bottom lip between my teeth at the sight of his intimidating sexy face.

"i told you no teasing tonight, right?"

"...ye-"

"but you disobeyed me. you wore this fucking sexy dress, that i'm gonna rip off. you gave me a boner at dinner, which was really naughty. you also refused to wear panties and flashed me that pretty pussy of yours." he says sternly.

"i'm so naughty. i've been a bad girl, huh?"

"yes, a very bad girl. and i'm gonna punish you for that. is that what you want?" his grip tightens.

"yes, i want you to punish me, please." i beg, in desperate need of being fucked.

"yeah, you want me to punish you?" he repeats, slipping his index finger in my mouth.

i close my lips around his finger, sucking on it as if it's his dick, looking seductively into his lust filled brown eyes.

a devilish grin spreads on his face and he removes his finger, our lips colliding in an instance.

he releases his hand from around my throat to pin both of my wrists above my head as his tongue slips between my lips.

his other hand slides from my waist down to my thigh, lifting and wrapping it around his waist.

his lips find their way to my neck, biting and sucking softly.

releasing my hands, he allows me to wrap them around his neck as he reconnects his lips to mine and wraps my other leg around him.

as we kiss, he makes his way over to the kitchen area, setting me on the island counter.

i unbutton his shirt as he fiddles with his belt, in a hurry to pull down his pants.

i finish before him, throwing his shirt somewhere on the floor before seeing his pants and boxers around his ankles.

i bite my lip at the sight of his erection, looking up at him innocently.

"on your knees, now." he demands, soaking me completely.

i do as he says and hop off of the counter, getting on my knees.

playing dumb, i look up at him, waiting for his next command.

"you know what to do."

"no, i don't think i do." i giggle, acting naughtier.

he grips a piece of my hair, pulling my head back as he gets close to my face, "wrap your pretty lips around my cock, right now." he whispers through gritted teeth.

loosening his grip on my hair, my dainty hands take hold of his large dick and my lips wrap around the tip, gaining a light groan.