thirteen

a/n: this is one of my favorite pics of my man omf come thruuuuu.

****

friday, 8:04 pm - april 8th

lena evans

i slip my phone in my pocket as i exit my room.

"cameron, i'm ready!" i shout down the hall, considering his room door is open.

"i'm right here." he laughs from the couch.

he looks up at me through a pair of glasses, parting his lips to gasp.

"wow." he smiles, standing from the couch and allowing me to see more of his outfit.

he wears a navy blue button up with cute little instruments on it, along with black ripped jeans and white converse.

i walk towards him, "are you ready?"

"uh, yeah, let's go." he says, pulling my hand to follow him to the door where he grabs his keys.

"you look really good, as always. i wasn't expecting you to actually entice me, holy shit." he laughs as we leave, walking to the elevator.

"thanks. you look really good, too. the glasses are a real turn-on." i say, joking only a little bit.

"i just knew you'd like the glasses." he chuckles lightly as we get in the elevator.

after we reach the parking garage, and locate where i had parked the car earlier, we drive off to jack's place.

i almost totally forgot about him, to be honest.

i forgot to text him but, he easily could have texted me.

i wonder how he'll act when he sees me.

literally, he'll probably have to pick up his jaw from off of the ground and hide his very visible boner.

then, he'll try to flirt with me the whole time by grabbing my ass and whispering things in my ear.

the boy has issues, i swear.

and it's not like he likes me, he literally only wants sex, which is annoying, because i consider it sometimes.

but, with cameron, he's sweet and actually wants to know about me and have a friendship with minor flirtation.

okay, major flirtation, because today was all wild, and he's never been wild with me before.

i'm telling you, he had me so shook, i really would have never thought cameron was a freak.

bringing me out of my deep thoughts, i notice all the cars as we pull up to the house, making me a bit anxious as i get out.

as he locks the car, i already make my way to the front door, scrolling through all of my twitter mentions.

i reply to a few before going on snapchat, choosing the flower crown filter.

i press record, and cameron appears out of the dark over my shoulder, smiling like a kid, with the crown on his head.

i die of laughter, considering he literally just appeared out of nowhere from behind me.

i post it before slipping my phone back in my pocket, feeling cameron's hand on the low part of my back as we go up the steps.

he's so cute, god. i literally can't contain myself.

when we reach the door, cameron knocks on it before the door is opened by johnson, revealing a huge and loud party.