nine

wednesday, 2:37 pm - march 30th

lena evans

after traveling to 2 grocery stores to get everything we need, we had started to travel back home.

it was taking too long, which resulted in me complaining until jack told me we were close.

"so how was your bath?" he smirks.

"fine, why?"

"no reason, it just sounded and looked similar to my bath last night."

i face him with a confused expression, "what are you talking about?"

"i could hear moans through the door." he chuckles, making my eyes roll as i face palm.

"oh my fucking go-, this is so annoying."

"what is, dreaming about me?"

"who says it was about you?" i bluff.

"jack, oh jack, please," he mocks my voice, earning a hard punch to the chest, "what, it was hot. i bet it's hotter when it's real."

"true." i laugh, "ugh, i'm ready to nap."

"no, i like talking to you about sex."

"can't relate." i shrug, watching jack pull into the driveway.

i sigh as the car comes to a complete stop, taking off my seat belt before getting out.

i jog to the front door, opening it to see taylor and cameron playing video games in the living room.

"guys, go get the groceries out of the car!" i shout, handing cameron his key and placing the list of food on the island in the kitchen.

i see most of the guys going out of the door as i enter the living room.

i plop down on the couch, happy to get off my feet for a few hours before i have to cook.

"long morning, cutie?" cameron smiles.

"you have no idea." i slip off my shoes and lay my head on a nearby pillow.

"is there anything planned today?" i ask, facing him.

he shakes his head before standing up to stretch, which is such a lovely sight.

as he lifts his arms, his shirt lifts a little and exposes a bit of his abs and his cute belly button.

his eyes meet mine when he stops and he chuckles, "enjoying the view?"

i bite my lip and slowly nod, "yes, i am."

after realizing what i just said, i shake my head, "sorry, it's just..never mind."

"just what?"

"you're hot."

"thanks. between us, i think the same about you." he winks.

"nice to know, cutie." i giggle, getting off of the couch to get some water.

"so how are you liking the guys? i'm sure you weren't expecting to be here another day."

"they're not bad, they seem friendly." i grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"not sure why, they're usually weird as hell."

"probably because they think i'm your girlfriend. those that don't hit on me." i take a sip from the bottle in my hand.

"they never listen whenever i bring them around a girl and tell them that she's not my girlfriend." he explains, "as for the flirting, i honestly don't know what to say." he scratches the back of his neck and laughs.