eight+

wednesday, 6:44 am - march 30th

lena evans

"oh my fucking g-" a moan escapes my lips and cuts off my own words.

my breathing becomes faster, "oh, shit, i'm so close." i grip the brown locks on the head between my legs.

one of his large hands grips my thigh as his other hand shoves two fingers in and out of me.

his mouth uses his tongue to flick my clitoris before sweetly sucking on it, inching me closer to my orgasm.

unable to hold on any longer, i finally cum, with him to lick every last drop.

after he does, he removes his head from between my legs, smirking at me as i catch my breath.

i run my hand through his messy hair as he licks his lips.

"tastes sweet, like you, baby." he chuckles lightly.

i smile and he moves his body upon mine, kissing my neck.

"are you going to fuck me now?"

"are you going to ask nicely, like a good girl?"

"can you fuck me, please?"

"how bad do you want me to?" he caresses my cheek, brushing his thumb over my lips.

"terribly bad. please?"

he grins before leaning down to kiss me.

i instantly allow his tongue to slip into my mouth.

without warning, i feel him push into me, making me moan into his mouth.

i wrap my legs around him as he thrusts deeply into me.

"do you like it?"

i nod and he wraps his hand around my throat, "i can't hear you."

"i love it." i say, feeling yet another deep thrust, which makes my walls tighten around him.

"fuck, you feel so good wrapped around my cock." he mumbles in my ear before kissing it.

my nails claw at his back as he pounds into me so hard.

"oh my go-"

i wake up, sitting up and unable to breathe.

it happens alot when i wake up in the middle of the night.

i catch my breath before checking the time on my phone - 7:13 am.

well, there's no way i'll be able to go back to sleep, and it's already morning so i might as well get up.

i get out of bed to use the bathroom, looking at my messy bun in the process of washing my hands.

i grimace at the sight and take out my hair tie, combing through with my hands.

i open a nearby closet, seeing all sorts of towels and grabbing a small washcloth.

i use it to wash my face before using some nearby moisturizer.

i shrug; i'm sure that jack won't mind.

i turn off the light and grab my phone after putting on my bra and socks to go downstairs.

i notice it's still kinda dark outside through the window behind the couch.

i honestly hate being up early.