six+

tuesday, 6:37 pm - march 29th

lena evans

"kitten, what's that?" he smirks, giving all his attention to me.

"something i bought today. you like?" i ask, looking down at my lacy white thong and matching bralette.

"hmm, spin for me."

i do a slow spin, seeing his eyes full of lust as he bites his lip when i face him again.

"you bought that for me?"

i nod, "i know that you like this color on me."

"come here, kitten." he licks his bottom lip and smiles, motioning me to come over with his finger.

i slowly stroll over to him, crawling on the bed and straddling his lap.

"princess, you know what lingerie does to me, right?"

"i know."

"and you know what i do to you, right?"

i nod, "and i've been on my best behavior."

"you have. sounds like you're getting fucked good tonight. that's what you want, isn't it, kitten?"

"i want it."

"you want what?"

"i want to be fucked good." i mumble, trailing my fingers across his bare chest.

"and who do you want to fuck you good, huh?"

"you, daddy."

he grins widely, kissing my lips as he slides his hands up and down my thighs.

i cup his face with my hands as he slips his warm tongue in between my parted lips, swirling it with mine.

i reach up to tangle my hands in his dark hair, gaining a throaty groan that makes me smile against his lips.

i pull away to kiss his neck as i palm him through his basketball shorts, receiving little moans here and there.

"oh, fuck." he curses, finally flipping me on my back and crawling on top.

"you know just what to do to turn me on, huh kitten?" he says in between the kisses he trails from my neck down to my thighs.

i giggle in response, before bringing him from between my legs back up to my face.

"i just want your dick, daddy." i whisper, gaining a grin.

"turning down head? that's a first, but i love the enthusiasm, babe." he chuckles and i bite my lip, deciding to kiss him again.

i flip him on his back, straddling him again as i kiss and lick down his tan, toned chest.

i scoot down to take off his shorts, taking a peek at the noticeable bulge in his boxers.

"someone's pretty excited, aren't they?" i ask, gaining a light laugh.

i hook my fingers on the sides of his boxers, pulling down whilst looking in his dark eyes.

his large member is, soon, very visible after i remove the boxers altogether.

"does daddy want kitten to suck on his cock?" i ask, in a low tone.

"of course, princess." he grins, stroking my hair to one side.

i kiss the tip before slowly licking it, hearing his breath hitch in his throat.