eighteen

sunday, 8:03 pm - april 17th

lena evans

"we're here, lena." i hear cameron's voice, making my eyes flutter open out of my sleep.

i yawn and stretch before looking out of the windshield at the beautiful moonlit ocean tides, dancing on the sand.

"you brought me to a beach?"

"i spend some of my free time here, just thinking and venting out to the atmosphere. it's amazing, isn't it?"

"yes, definitely.." i say, not able to take my eyes off of the view when i step out of the car.

"this is really great." i nod my head, laughing a little.

then, i realize i don't have a swimsuit.

well, maybe we aren't swimming tonight.

then again, it's just so difficult to not want to swim in those tides.

i turn my head, seeing him enjoy the view alot.

my lips grow into a smirk due to the stinging idea in my head.

he looks at me and grins, "what?"

"we should race down to the water."

"and swim in our clothes?"

"aren't you wearing briefs?" i ask and he nods.

"great, now on the count of 3. 1.."

i slip off my slip-ons, watching him do the same with his shoes and socks.

"2..." i grin, and pull down my denim shorts, revealing the black cheeky underwear that i'm wearing.

he slides his jeans down to his ankles and takes them off, throwing them to the left with mine.

"wait!" he slips his shirt over his head, and i do the same, creating a pile of clothes that he puts in the back seat.

"okay." he says once he stands next to me again.

"3!" we both take off running towards the water, trying to outrun each other.

"i'm gonna beat you!" i laugh, seeing him keep up with me.

"in your dreams!"

we reach the water at the same time, our bodies clashing with the very cold water.

"fuck, this was a bad idea." he shakes his head with a smile, closing his eyes when he sinks underneath the water and comes back up with wet hair.

"ironically, this water is still warmer than the air at the shoot." i joke, gaining a chuckle.

"i can't wait to see how the pictures turn out, you were amazing."

"so were you." i say, walking out further so that the water reaches underneath my bra.

i dunk my head under before coming back up, shaking water out of my hair.

"this is quite relaxing." i stare at the moon.

"yeah, this is nice..minus the cold water (and if you feel you're sink-) and everything."

i smirk, turning to face him as he swims closer, "y'know, i've never done this before. skinny dipping."

"technically, you still aren't..unless you want to." he suggests.

"ooh, someone's getting freaky." i tease, gaining an eye roll as i wrap my legs around his waist.

"someone's getting freakier." he teases back, making my eyes roll as well.

"shut up." i smile before placing my lips against his, feeling them react almost instantaneously.