ten

thursday, 1:05 pm - march 31st

lena evans

"and when he finally came up to me at the party, i knew he was familiar but i didn't realize who he was until after our first date." she laughs, telling the story of how she met nash at a party.

when i was going to get lunch, i had seen penny and we had decided to eat lunch together at urth caffe.

i've never been but she swears by their food, as do other social media stars in l.a.

i giggle in response, "aww, that's so cute. i think it's cool how you get to meet people outside of what you do on the internet, especially when those people don't know you from the internet, or anywhere for that matter."

"kinda like how i met you? and how you met cameron?"

"yeah, but with me and cameron, it was different. it's weird how 2 people can be big on social media but not even know of each other because there are different communities within it, y'know?" i state before sipping my lemonade through the straw.

she nods, "i know, it was like that when i met all of the magcon guys."

i give a puzzled look, "magcon?"

"oh, it's how all of them met. they did meet and greets with their fans as they became big on social media. most people thought it was weird and 'talentless', but i saw it as a blessing for all of them."

"well, what happened to it?"

she sighs, "ehh, there were issues with management, and the boys felt that it wasn't professional, so each left at their own time until it finally was over, which happened recently. luckily, they're all still friends."

"wow." i respond, gaining more knowledge about the guys.

"speaking of them, how was your little play date/sleepover? whaddya think?" she teases, raising her eyebrows.

i laugh before answering, "uh, the guys are fun to hang out with. they seem like nice people. but when they first saw me, they were all drooling and some even had the audacity to flirt with me the whole time."

"ah, was it jack and sammy? the two hornballs. can't ever bring a girl around them." she states, making me laugh in agreement.

"but tell me, which ones are you most interested in?"

"nash." i joke, laughing when she gasps and playfully shoves me.

"okay, okay. i don't really know, they're all individually interesting and sweet."

"you don't know or you don't want to admit?"

i purse my lips before playfully rolling my eyes and sighing, "maybe gilinsky. maybe dallas. emphasis on maybe, though."

"ooh, i knew dallas had to be in your eyes. but why jack?"

"out of all the boys, i'm closest to him, which is shocking. our conversations are never dull, that's one thing i can say. but he's really forward and touchy, and he calls me pet names all the time. ugh, i don't know, he gives me mixed feelings."

"aww..and what about cam?"

i smile and sigh, resting my head in my hands, "cameron..i want to get to know him more before i decide i like him. but i can't deny how hot he is, oh gosh." i gush as the waiter comes out with our food.

penny had ordered a caeser salad and i had ordered a turkey sandwich.

"well, just know that i ship you with either guy. although, that wouldn't help you choose." she giggles at her realization, eating some of her salad.