twenty nine+

a/n: late again, but unexpected smut at the end, i honestly apologize in advance for being, yet again, a problematic bitch 🙃

****

thursday, 8:22 pm - april 21st

lena evans

"i only call you when it's half pas-" i sing to the hills by one of my talented men, the weeknd, as i fix the straps of my baby blue bikini, which is paired with an unbuttoned denim shirt and black bottoms.

i might not even get in the pool, but who knows, i'm indecisive as hell, like most girls.

i sigh and take one more glance in the mirror, spinning and taking a look at how good my butt looks.

"ooooh!" i smirk before giggling; it's looking exceptionally right today.

i turn off my music and my bathroom lights before exiting and grabbing my phone to take pictures in my large wall mirror.

i post a few and step into my white slip-ons, considering i hate flip-flops and sandals.

it's too much foot exposure, and i'm literally cringing just thinking about it.

on my way out of my room, my attention to my phone causes me to bump into cameron and it falls out of my hand.

the loud thud noise of the screen colliding with the hardwood floor snaps my heart in pieces, causing the both of us to gasp.

"mother of fuck!" i shout, picking it up to see the screen terribly shattered, just like my soul.

"cameron." i whine, tears brimming my eyes like a baby.

i rarely ever drop my phone, and i've never broken it before, so, of course, i'm very disappointed and upset.

whereas cameron has probably broken his phone 60 times, judging from what he's told me.

"did you hear me?" my thoughts are interrupted by his voice.

i look up at his face with confusion written on mine, "huh?"

"i said i'll buy you a new one. i didn't mean to break it."

"it's not your fault, i bumped into you, i guess." i roll my eyes, not wanting to admit that it was my fault because it'd be alot easier to blame him.

"aside from my broken phone, i'm quite aroused." i joke, noticing his bare chest and black swimming trunks with white palm trees.

"me too. someone looks delicious." he smiles before licking his bottom lip.

"oh, do i look like daddy's little snack?" i say, doing a full spin.

he laughs, "always, babe."

"mm, thanks. i'm still sad about my phone, though.." i fold my arms and pout.

"i'll make it up to you, but until then," he gives me a gentle kiss, "that'll have to do."