one

monday, 11:27 am - march 28th

lena evans

paper. it smells like paper. everywhere. not even a good scent or candle aroma fills the air of this boring place.

it just has to smell like bland, dry ass paper in this real estate agency. the real estate agency where i rented my first apartment. and my second. and my third.

if you haven't guessed, or at least correctly, i'm not rich. i've been evicted at least three times. so, i move around alot.

somehow, the parties i throw turn out to be "obnoxiously noisy" and "disturb the peace or slumber of my neighbors".

obviously, i don't give any fucks, otherwise this hoe wouldn't have to move from place to place.

although this place welcomes me at least every 4 months, i have no clue why i'm here. last party or "disturbance" that i caused was 2 weeks ago and it wasn't anything major.

so here i sit, in this highly uncomfortable chair, scrolling through my emails. some are junk mail, some are business emails.

my dream job is to be a successful model or actress, but right now, i'm trying to pursue modelling.

my current job would be doing small modelling gigs here and there, but i mainly focus on my surprisingly succesful youtube channel.

after doing youtube for a year now, i have nearly 2 million subscribers.

my channel consists of beating my face with makeup, making vlogs with my best friend (that is, before she moved to new york), acting completely stupid, recommending things i like every month, ranting about everything, etc.

although i'm not sure why people watch my channel, considering people watch me act idiotic half the time, i'm grateful every single day.

indeed, youtube pays my bills but my reckless actions are the cause of my living issue.

"miss evans, mr. evans will see you now." some redhead newbie says, before popping her gum.

i know what you're thinking: are they related? yeah, the guy's my uncle. and the only reason i've been able to rent so many apartments within the past year.

i slip my phone in my back pocket, following after the girl. she leaves after i open the door to his office.

"wow, new office. looks like someone's finally getting appreciated for their work." i tease, closing the door.

"it came with the promotion, kid."

"the long awaited promotion you mean?"

"relaaax."

i sigh, "alright, why am i here?"

"well, in america, we say hello to greet each other." he teases.

i groan, "hi."

"lena, my favorite niece, how ya' doin'?" he grins without looking at me.

i roll my eyes and sit down, "we all know i'm not your favorite, you're buttering me up, rob." i tease, gaining a light chuckle.

"okay, you got me. i'll just cut to the chase and spill...you're moving!"

i frown at his sentence, "why am i moving? i just got used to sleeping through that demon child who keeps me up every night with her abnormal, alien baby cries." i whine.

"the board of directors, or people who tell me - the boss - what to do, have decided that you'll eventually be evicted soon, so we're placing you with another homeowner who is looking for a roommate."