twenty+

monday, 2:12 am - april 18th

cameron dallas (🚿)

"fuck, babygirl." i say, placing my hands on her hips as she rides me.

"you like it when your babygirl rides you?" she whispers in my ear, winding her hips in circles on my dick.

"yes, i love it."

she bites her lip to stifle a moan, bouncing up and down on my cock as i rub my thumb against her clit.

"yes, daddy, keep doing that, please." she whimpers, placing her hands on the headboard to maintain her fast pace.

"you like the way i rub your clit?"

she nods her head, "keep doing it, daddy, please."

"damn, you're so fucking good." i mumble, referring to how good she is at sliding her tight pussy on my dick.

"baby, i want you to fuck me now." she says, getting off of my lap and crawling to the other side of the bed.

"spread your legs for me, babe."

"yes, daddy." her legs open for me, waiting patiently for me to pound into her.

i ease into her wet entrance, starting out slowly.

"oh, daddy, you're so big." she whimpers, running her hands down my chest as i give her deep thrusts.

"yeah, you love daddy's big dick?"

she nods and starts to rub herself, making me grip around her neck, "i can't hear you."

"fuck yes, daddy." she grins as i place my finger in her mouth, watching her lick it before closing her lips around it.

"baby, you're so bad. daddy's little naughty girl." i say, earning a wink.

she moans loudly when i start to thrust faster and harder, trying to make her cum before i do.

it's better that way, but i feel like i'm about to release right now.

"baby, i'm close."

"baby, cum for me."

and with those four small words, i feel her walls tighten and she releases all over my cock, but i still stroke inside her.

she pants, propping herself on her elbows before pulling my neck down to her level, kissing my lips roughly.

"fuck, i'm gonna c-"

"cum for me, daddy." she smiles and i pull out, stroking rapidly with my hand as she positions her mouth right at the tip, opening wide with her tongue out as she looks at me.

"come on, baby, you can do it." she mumbles.

the sight of her beautiful face is enough for me to finally release my load on her pretty tongue, filling her mouth with my cum.

when i finish, she slowly sucks the tip, swallowing it all and smiling at me.

"you're so sexy." i say, grabbing her face to kiss her lips.

"i love you, ca-"

the door slams loudly, and i jolt out of my sleep.

"shit, fuck!" i hear someone whisper loudly.

"it's so fucking dark in here, what the fuck." i hear the voice whisper again, before hearing a loud thud.

"ouch, shit!" the voice winces, coming closer to the room.